Just loving

10 months later

"Hey chat! Welcome to the stream!!" I shouted. Wilbur sitting next to me. Wordless music playing in the background.

"What's up chatty chat?" Wilbur spoke into the microphone. After a few minutes of greeting chat we started to explain what we were doing today.

"Alright chat. We are doing a charity stream today! On the screen are goals that we want to hit at the end of the 12 hour we are streaming for. There are milestones that we will drink to!" I spoke.

"There is also a special milestone I put in there that she doesn't know about chat!" Wilbur butted in.

"Huh? What is it."

"You'll have to seeee!"

"Looks like we hit our first milestone!" I yelled. Wilbur quickly grabbed the shot glasses off the floor and the bottle of vodka.

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded as he poured the shots.

"1, 2, 3!" We both tipped our heads swallowing the liquid.

"Woo!" Wilbur whooped. I just coughed a bit.

"You alright?" He chuckled.

"Yeah. I just haven't had any hard liquor since that last stream." He chuckled. I then remembered the night we had and blushed hard.

"What you all red for?" He asked poking my cheek.

"After that stream." I chuckled. He went red also.

"That was fun. After the steam we should do it again later on tonight."

"Sure pretty boy." I chuckled.

The rest of the night went pretty smooth. Lots of shots and drunken words were spilt. Lots of flirting too.

"Hey. Let's call tubbo." Wilbur spoke. I grinned and nodded. After a few rings Tubbo picked up.

"Hello friends! How's the charity stream going?" He asked.

"We both are very drunk right now." I said blatantly.

"Hey. Remember last time I did a drunk stream when I told you to tell us when to stop drinking? Let's do it again. See if we can beat the time of last time." Wilbur suggested.

"I'm down." I replied.

"Ok. Ready? Start!" Tubbo yelled. Wilbur and I both picked up a bottle and tried to chug as much as possible. Both of our throats were numb due to the amount of alcohol we had already consumed.

Tubbo didn't tell us to stop. Wilbur pulled away from his bottle coughing while I kept drinking. After a few more seconds bringing the chugging time to about 35 seconds I pulled away.

"Jesus y/n. I didn't know you had that in you." He chuckled.

There was a ding over the speakers.

"Ope! Time for my surprise!" Wilbur spoke. "We will talk to you later Tub man."

"Byeee!" Tubbo left the call. Wilbur pulled back from the computer a bit rolling his chair out a few inches and pulling my chair as well to be across from him.

He quickly stood up and fished something out of his pocket.

"Hey. Uh. Y/n. We met at a weird place in both our lives being forced to share a room for the con. Well. It's been a long time. I was wondering if you'd make me the happiest man on the earth and marry me?" In the middle of his speech he got down on one knee.

I covered my mouth. Tears springing to my eyes. I launched myself forwards tackling him in a hug.

"I take that as a yes?" He chuckled out.

"Yes!!" I yelled out. I smooshed our lips together for a solid minute kissing him.

While we celebrated we were getting millions of congratulations from people all around the world. The two of us became trending on Twitter. For the rest of the stream we became even more snuggly then we were before.

"Alright chat! That was an eventful stream!" I chuckled out looking down at the ring on my finger.

"That is the end of this stream! We raised over 1million dollars for mental health awareness! I'm so proud of you all. Just because the stream is ending doesn't mean you can't donate! Have a lovely day or evening and we shall see you next time!"

I quickly shut off the streaming software and the computer and launched myself at Wilbur. I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"I love you. So so much." I mumbled into his chest.

"I love you too. So so so much." He replied then kissed the top of my head.

I had become very sleepy during the stream so I muffled a yawned against his chest.

"You tired?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Hop up." He replied. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist with him putting his arms under me so I didn't fall.

He walked us over to the bathroom to take a bath because we both reeked if alcohol. He set me on the vanity while he turned on the tap and waited for it to warm up before plugging the tub.

"Bath bomb?" He asked. I handed him a blue one that smelled just like him. He chuckled and plopped it into the warm rising water. We both stripped our clothing off. He got in with me on his lap. There was nothing sexual going on. Just the two of us deeply in love. Most people would be jealous of our relationship. I just live in the moment.

We sat there together in each others arms till the water got cold. We quickly washed up after that dried off and went to bed. It had been a long day filled with lots of drinking. We knew of the horrible day that was to come filled with headaches and other pain, but we didn't care.

Once in bed we got as close to each other as possible. He placed himself inside me while I wrapped my leg over his waist. We just wanted to be as close to each other as possible. Yes people may think this was weird, but it was pretty normal for us. We had been doing this for so long it was almost second nature. We soon fell asleep together waiting for night too pass bringing us to a new day.

—————

Heyooooo! Sorry it took me so long. I've been dealing with a lot of mental issues lately. If any of you are going through similar things like spouts if depression or anxiety, please feel free to DM me. I don't want you guys, gals, and non-binary pals to suffer alone like I have been. I'm hopefully going to get a therapist soon to help me but I'm not sure what's going to happen in the long run. Have a nice day or night.

Also. Thank you peoples so much for getting me to 27k reads. I really hope you all are enjoying this book as much as I enjoy writing it.

Drink some food, eat some water and stay safe.