Calling all cosplayers!

"Hey will!" I yelled from the living room.

"Yeah?" He yelled from the office. He had been streaming.

"There is a Comic-Con in London next week. Want to go?" I asked 

"I'd love too! I'm going back to streaming now." He yelled back.

"Ope I though you finished. Lol."

"Heh. That's what she said. Also, did you just say lol out loud?"

"No."

"Caught in 4K sweetie." He chuckled. I huffed.

After about half an hour I got up and grabbed a glass of water. An idea came into mind while I was mid sip making me pause. I placed the cup down and snuck into the office and stood behind Wilbur.

"Is that my quirked up  white  boy  with a  little bit of swag  busts  it  down sexual  style.. is he goated  with the sauce?" I whispered in his ear just loud enough for chat to hear. He burst out loud.

"That is what I will be saying all of the week after next during that special mission." He replied still laughing. Chat had started asking about the 'special mission' that would be happening soon.

"You'll have to wait and see~" I spoke singsongy. "Come find me later yeah?" I asked.

"Course. I'll always come back to you." He replied with a smile. I have him a quick kiss on the cheek then left the room.

About an hour later Wilbur came trotting out of the office.

"You know what we should do?" He spoke plopping on the couch and pulled me into his lap.

"What?" I replied.

"We should cosplay as characters from the dsmp."

"That would be cool. One thing though."

"What?"

"I'm not in the dsmp."

"We can change that."

Wilbur hopped onto his phone to do some texting.

"Welcome to the dsmp! You are now playing revive-burs love interest."

"Oh? Does this mean I can create my own character?"

"As long as it fits with the lore then sure."

"Ayo bet."

"Let's go get in a call with Clay and we can get started with your character."

~A few hours later right before the call will end~

"So your character loves arson, raccoons, cake, and can talk to animals, looks like the purest thing in the world yet, is the most sadistic person you could ever meet which makes Wilbur swoon." Clay explained.

"Yeah! That would be so cool!" I exclaimed.

"Alrighty. I gotta go. I have do some stuff." Clay spoke.

"Alright see ya man." I replied

"Yeah you too woman."

I chuckled before ending the call. I opened google and searched up skindex and started to make a new character using my current character as a base.

"Will?" I yelled.

"Yeh?"

"Will you come here please!"

"Do I have too? I got a cat on my lap!"

"Oh. Never mind."

"Once she leaves I'll come."