Arkham City

bruce Wayne was awakened by a shock of electricity as he was strapped to a chair before looking up at a man that stood in front of him, " wake up, Mr. Wayne. we have much to discuss" the man said in a sinister tone. bruce looked up at the man and recognized him, " strange? you won't get away with this..." bruce said as he tried not to think of the pain, but strange just laughed a little as he said, " I already have." 

an hour ago, news reporters were waiting outside of Arkham city as bruce and catlin were about to do a press conference about the prison. bruce and catlin started to walk towards the stage as they hear a new reporter named Vicki vale start her news report, " this is Vicki vale reporting live from Arkham city; the controversial super-prison bulti right here in the heart of Gotham. in a few moments, Bruce Wayne and his wife catlin Wayne will be live on stage to explain their sudden interest in Gotham politics. the infamous millionaires have never..." but then as catlin and bruce walked past holding hands, catlin said the new reporter, " it's billionaire, Vicki vale. millionaires are so last year" this made bruce laugh a little as he leads his wife to stand next to him as he was about to start the rally as news reporters started throwing questions at both of them.  

bruce Waynes was shocked again by electricity as he was knocked out of his thoughts as he looked back at strange, " I assume that you thought yourself untouchable. well, as you can see, no one is untouchable." strange said as bruce went back to the memories of how he and his wife were stuck in Arkham. 

" thank you! thank you Gotham!" bruce said to the reporters as catlin stood next to him with a proud smile on her face, " imprisoned behind these walls, gang leaders are fighting a bloody war in the middle of our once-great city. every inmate from Arkham asylum and blackgate prison has been relocated to this facility. how can this be safe for the people of Gotham?"

bruce was shocked once again as he let out a cry of pain. he lowers his head as he said, " shut Arkham city down. it's out of control" strange raised an eyebrow before saying, " shut it down? by the end of tonight, I will be a hero, just like you... BATMAN" 

" Today, we've started the campaign to close Arkham city and make Gotham safe again. " bruce said as he looked at his wife as they both smiled at each other before they hear the sound of soldiers coming towards them, " remember, the Waynes are the priority target,"  a soldier said before some tear gas was thrown in the crowd. the crowd ran off as the soldiers ran towards catlin and Dwayne. bruce shielded his wife behind him as she hid behind him in fear, " hand in the air, Wayne" a soldier said as he pointed his gun at bruce. bruce raised his hands slightly before he turned to his left and then was knocked out as he heard his wife cry out to him, " BRUCE!"

bruce wakes up and looks up to see strange looking down at him " I feel I should thank you. capturing Bruce Wayne is so much easier than batman. and now that we have you, protocol ten is ready to begin. it will be my legacy, a monument to your failure and if you try and stop me, I guarantee everyone will know your secret" strange said before he started to walk away, but then bruce said, " where's my wife?" strange stopped in his tracks and turned to bruce before saying, " we don't have her Wayne. the criminals of Arkham shall take care of her" bruce gasps a little before he was left in the dark. then some lights blinded bruce's sight more a moment before his vision was clear and he saw himself in some kind of torture room. " I need to get out of here," he said to himself before he looked at his hands and feet to see his hands were cuffed along with his feet. he pushed himself off the chair and fell on the ground before an alarm was heard. then a TYGER guard came in as he said, " what the hell are you doing? did you think we wouldn't hear you?" as the guard was about to kick bruce, he grabbed the guards foot and broke it before head butting him sending him to the ground. " help!" the guard called out as bruce picked up and radio and took out the chip from inside and hid it in his jacket sleeve before another guard came in and smashed his head in a glass mirror before dragging him out to an inmate transportation room. bruce fell to the ground before looking up to see inmates yelling at him, " back on the ground" a guard said to an inmate. but the inmate didn't listen so the guard shot him in the foot sending him to the ground in pain," what are you waiting for Wayne? line A, move! the guard said before pushing Wayne towards the line where some inmates were standing in front of him.