The Riddler VS BatGirl

( Note: this is what batGirl would look like. if you want to change it you can)

(Y/N) was in her room when she found a distress signal from the church in Arkham city, she recognized the signal from a curation criminal she locked up in Arkham

(Y/N) was in her room when she found a distress signal from the church in Arkham city, she recognized the signal from a curation criminal she locked up in Arkham. the riddler. she knew that she had to take him down, she stood up and walks towards her wardrobe before opening it. she smiled as she saw her own made batgirl suit she had done behind her parent's back. she placed it on before jumping out of the window, she sneaks towards Jason's old motorbike that she hid after he died before started making her way to Arkham city.

batgirl made it to the wall of Arkham city before grappling up and jumped over the wall before landing on the ground. she looked around and saw what her parents had been through, " god. look at this place" she said to herself before she started to make her way towards the church. batgirl walked into the church and saw a screen hanging from the ceiling as the riddle appeared on it, " OH no. where have they gone? could it be that while your mentor was out doing what he does, I the riddle, snuck in and took all those poor, stupid fools?" the riddle said as batgirl looked around, " where have you taken them?" she asks in anger but riddled shakes his heads before saying, " questions, questions, batgirl. it's not you needs answers here, it's me. you answer my riddles and I tell you where they are.  you answer my riddles and they don't die". batgirl sighs knowing she will have to play his game to save lives. 

" so, shall we begin?" the riddler started, " I'm an instrument whose music always comes from the heart. what am I?" the riddler said before the screen went black. batgirl thinks for a moment before she looked around and kept repeating the riddle in her head, " I'm an instrument whose music always comes from the heart" she said to herself before she saw the church pipe organ. " music always comes from the heart" she said to herself as she smiled and then scans it as she solved the riddle. 

" well done, see, you can do it. solve enough of my carefully constructed conundrums, and I'll tell you where the rest of my hostages are. the first is in the courtroom. I suggest you hurry. he may have been sentenced already." riddled said as batgirl started to type on her gauntlet getting the location of the hostage before she took off running out of the church. 

batgirl made it to the church and found some thugs surrounding one of the hostages, " I still don't get it. why is this guy here?" a thug asks as batgirl climbed through a window on the ceiling. " I told you. two-face wants us to look after him. stop batgirl from getting him." riddler's undercover thug said, " you spoke to two-face? where is he?" another thug asks in confusion. " that doesn't matter right now. all you need to know is he wants this chump looked after. " the riddles thug asks as batgirl kept silently making her way down towards them from the roof, " what did he do?" a thug asks, " who knows?" riddlers thug said as he shrugged her shoulder, " the boss knows. he's a told you" the thug said in suspicion. " well he didn't. look. there's no conspiracy. we're a team, right? we work together and do what we're told. I guess." riddlers thug said, then batgirl jumps down from the ceiling and landed on top of a thug, knocking him out.