Catwoman VS TwoFace

as the night sky shined in the night sky. Catwoman sat on the rooftop next to the movie theater, " time to get my things and out of this dawn town for good" she said to herself before she stood up and started to make her way to her apartment. she jumped from rooftop to rooftop till she made it to the entrance of her apartment, " home sweet home" Catwoman said as she climbed up to the window, she opens the window and then ..... BOOM! the apartment exploded and everything goes back. 

as Catwoman was lied on the ground, face full of cuts and bruises, he suit was burned from some angles. then three of two-faces thugs walks up to her and checked if she is alive, " is she dead?" one asks before another noticed Catwoman waking up. " hang on! she's wakin' up." the thug said as they all steps back as Catwoman jumps up on her feet, " damn it! what are we gonna do?" a thug asks, " kill her again," another said before he charged at Catwoman, Catwoman smiled before she grabs the thug's arm before breaking it with her elbow as she turned to face another thug and started to attack the thug before she did a beat down to finish him off. there was one thug remaining so she charged at him and jumps on top of him as her leg's wrapped around his neck before she pulled him to the ground before getting up. she looked around the outside of her apartment to see her things were nowhere to be found, so she turned and walked towards the thug before placed her foot on his face as she said, " where are my things? tell me, or I'll slice you apart, piece by piece." the thug tried to break her foot off his face in fear as he said, " two-face has got'em! he's at the museum. ok?" Catwoman smiled " thanks," she said before slamming her knee on his face, knocking him out. " so you decided to come crawling back then, harv. pity.oh, well. time for this kitten to teach you some manners once and for all" 

she made it to the museum and walks inside, she made her way down the hallway and towards the gladiator pit where some of two-face's thugs were gathered around. she slid under the gate of the pit before she charged at the thugs and started to fight them all until they were all knocked out on the ground.

she kept making her way through the hallways and made it through the flooded torture chamber until she made it to the armory. as she walked in she saw two-face standing on the bridge above the museum below. she silent gaps before hiding in the shadows as she listens to two-face as he spoke to his thugs who were walking around the room. " she won't dare come back here. oh, she'll dare straight back here for her pretty little things, and when she does, I want you guys to blow that bitch apart!" " I'm looking forward to it, sir."  a thug said. " good! this is our chance for glory! word is joker's dead and we all saw what happened to the runt that used to run this place. we are the future of Arkham! we are the further of Gotham! no one will dare stand up to us." two-face  finished as Catwoman started taking out thugs one  by one silently until two-face was the last one in the room 

Catwoman waits in her hiding place around the corner from two-face and waits for him to turn his back to her. he looked behind him and at that moment, Catwoman crawled towards him and grabs him from behind, and pulled him to the ground. she then kicked the gun away before standing over two-face, " no!" he yelled out in anger, " sorry, harv. this really isn't your night, is it? now, tell me where you've hidden the rest of my stuff, or I'll even out the other side of your face." Catwoman said as she lets out her silver clews, but two-face just laughed, " I only took half. the rest I gave away. I win, bitch" two-face said as Catwoman sigh and rolled her eyes before saying," enough with the two's already" she then punched him in the face, knocking him out before she stood up and said, " it  just keeps getting you into trouble." 

later that night, Catwoman sat on the rooftop across from the museum until she heard footsteps behind her. she turned to see ngihtingale and batman behind her. she stood up as she said, " just couldn't keep away, huh? can't say I blame you two." she turned and walks towards them as batman sadi, " there's still work to do here in Arkham city." " good luck with that. some enterprising individuals decided to help themselves to my things. I intend to get it all back" Catwoman said as she started walking to the edge of the rooftop, but then nightingale said, " Catwoman. good luck" Catwoman gave nightingale a smile before disappearing into the darkness as nightingale turned to batman and said, " so, where do we start?"