Am I free?

*Y/N POV*

As I turned around, my eyes widened. I saw a small child. She has a small white horn on her head. Her hair is a beautiful bluish white color and her eyes are as red and roses. She is very small, and very adorable. When I looked at her she cowered. She started crying and shaking, begging for me not to hurt her. It honestly broke my heart. What happened to this girl? Is she like me?

I tried to speak to her but my voice cracked. I haven't spoken in years. I tried again but I could barely make a sentence. "W-what happen?", I coughed. She flinched as I spoke. "H-huh?", she stuttered. After she said that a man came in. We both flinched back. I started shaking cause he looked like another scientist. Who is this man? Did he save me? What's he doing? "Hello Y/N, my name is Chisaki Kai. But you can call me Overhaul."

—————————————

He told me how he needed my blood to make 'quirk erasing bullets'. He also uses the girl- Eri's blood. I was shocked at first then disappointed. Why do I keep getting let down? I should have known that I wouldn't be saved. I should have know that I would never be free. I am just a tool for anyone to use. I will never be free. I will only ever be a nobody.

The next day, Overhaul, came to get me for the blood test. I now share a room with Eri. At first she was scared of me, but as I finally started conversing with her, she warmed up. She still didn't fully trust me, but it was progress. I was taken to a dimly lit room with a weird looking chair in the middle. Two men dragged me to the chair and strapped my arms and legs to the chair. "This won't hurt.... much~", Overhaul said, chuckling. After hours of dissections and Overhaul killing and remaking me, I was finally done. I could barely move and my throat was sore from screaming. Black spots filled my vision and I passed out....

~~~~~~~>>>>>>

~~~~~~>>>>>

A/N: The fourth chapter is finished. Sorry if this one is too short, but I didn't know what to add after. :) thanks for reading!<3