Heading out

~~~~~~>>>>>
A/n: I am not going to be putting all of the fights like Suneater, Red Riot, etc. in the next. There will be time skips through the chapter. Anyways enjoy the chapter!
~~~~~~>>>>>

Deku's thoughts are: Italics
Lemillion's thoughts are: Italic bold
Anyone else is: normal
Shared thoughts or talking is: underlined
~~~~~~>>>>>

*Third POV* Nighteye agency

"Huh?! The girls Eri and Y/n are in their stronghold?", yelled Rock Lock. "By the stronghold you mean...", he trailed off. "The residence of the head Hassaikai...", Ryukyu calmly said. "What, so our investigations were fo nothing?", Rock Lock angrily asked. "No, we were able to get new information, as well.", Nighteye explained.

"How were you able to confirm this?", Fat Gum asked. Nighteye held up a body of a glitter toy. "A member of the Hassaikai went to a nearby department store the other day and bought playthings aimed at young girls.", Nighteye explained. "Huh? What the heck...? Maybe he likes things like that! There are all types in the world, Nighteye! Anyway, why did you buy one too?", Fat Gum shouted. "No, he said something that no one who has that sort of hobby would say—", Nighteye said.

~Flashback~

"Hey, do you have any Glitter-something-or-other toys? The ones that little girls like?", asked the 'babysitter'. (I don't know his name😭✋🏽) "Do you mean Glitter squad?", asked the Cashier. "Oh yeah, that! I remember now, 'Squad Action! Glitter Squad!'  Where are the toys?", he asked. "I'm sorry, the Squad Action! Glitter Squad! series was from a number of years ago. The current series is Gung-Ho! Glitter Squad 10!...", said the cashier.

"What a pain. Oh, well. Where's that, then?", the babysitter grumbled. Nighteye came from behind him, putting his hand on his shoulder. "They have them right here.", Nighteye said. "What the..?", the man gasped.  "I like it, too. Glitter Squad.", Nighteye said as he activated his quirk. He could see pictures of the man going to the Hassaikai base. Walking through the secret door down the stairs to Eri and Y/n's room. He could see the fear on both of the girls faces when the man came to their room holding the toy. Eri was tightly clinging to Y/n's waist, shaking.

~Flashback over~

*Third POV*

"You ended up using Foresight anyway?!", shouted Rock Lock. "I believe I said I would use it once we narrowed it down so we could be sure.", Nighteye said. "Anyway, this means it's been decided, right?", asked Fat Gum. "We know for sure when they'll be there thanks to our stakeouts.", said Centipeder.

"We also worked police to get a warrant. All thats left...", trailed Bubble girl. "...is to get in there!", Fat Gum finished. "He took my line!", whined Bubble girl as she was in a funny pose. "Deku.", called out Uravity. She gave him a determined nod as he returned it.

"Midoriya... Let's do this! We're going to do it!", Lemillion shouted flailing his arms around. "What's with those moves?!", shouted Deku. "-Let's do this! We're going to do it!", he shouted over and over. 'He's back to normal.' "Look!", Nejire-chan said tapping Suneaters back. Everyone in the room was looking over at Lemillion weirdly. "Let's do this!", Lemillion shouted one last time with his fist in the air.

'Mirio...You've been regretting what happened back then this whole time, haven't you? But it's because you held your ground that we were able to be completely prepared. Regret and failure are apart of life... but what's important is what your do afterward. I don't know if it's possible to change the future. But you can change the past. By interpreting the past, it's possible to change how you see things. Mirio, shine. You are a man who can do that!', Nighteye thought. 'This time, for sure!' 'For sure!' "Now, let us go!", Nighteye announced.