Mom...?

A/n: Be prepared for a long chapter! There will be a huge plot twist!! Enjoy🤪

*Third POV*

It's been a few days since Y/n's quirk malfunction. The teachers and doctors were doing their best to figure out what to do about her quirk. She has already gotten so strong in a matter of hours! So theres no telling if she will get even stronger. They are worried that if she gets even stronger she won't be able to control her quirk anymore....

Aizawa and Nezu decided to get Aikio to come help her. Maybe they can temporarily stop her DNA from changing every few seconds. That way they can have time to find something or someone to help her. When Aikio got there she immediately attacked Y/n with a hug. "Y/n! My child how have you been?!", she shouted in joy.

"Aikio... c-can't breathe!", Y/n choked out. "Oops.", Aikio said quickly letting her go. Y/n just laughed waving them off. "So, what are you doing here? Not that I don't want you here!", Y/n nervously said. "It's okay kid. Aizawa called me here to help you.", Aikio said. "Help me? With what?", Y/n asked tilting her head.

"Well it's about your quirk. I heard about the little incident. He asked if I could put a 'pause' on your quirk dna. For a little while at least, since it is constantly changing.", Aikio explained. "Oh. Well okay then!", Y/n cheered. She was honestly very relieved. She hadn't told anyone but her powers were growing so much that she could here other's thoughts from miles away.

She also recently got frequent dreams about a lady with long (h/c) hair. But she couldn't see her face or body. Just her hair. She couldn't move either. The lady was talking but she couldn't really hear what she was saying. So she ignored it. "Alright, let's get started!", Aikio shouted.

After a few minutes of using her quirk, Aikio seemed to be on edge. Y/n finally decided to ask what was wrong. "Aikio? Is everything okay? Did it work?", Y/n asked. "That's the thing. Whenever I try to use my quirk it seems like some is canceling it out. I don't understand why though. It should have worked. But its not. It's not working.", Aikio said in shock. How come it's not working? What the hell is up with Y/n's quirk?

"So what you're saying is her quirk is immune to yours?", Aizawa sighed. "Yes, that's what I said! Every time I activated it, her quirk would just ignore it and continue to grow. It's weird. I can see her dna through my visor and it shows that her quirk won't stop. I don't know if anyone will be able to stop it. Well maybe she can, but right now she is unable to do that.", Aikio grumbled.

To say she was frustrated was an understatement. Nothing like this has ever happened before. They were a little upset that Y/n basically surpassed them already. Just her thinking that made her sulk in the corner. "Eh? Aikio-san! Are you okay?!", Y/n shouted as Aizawa sweatdropped.

'Is she serious right now?', he thought. "I might have someone else who could help you. Aikio take her to the support class room. And ask for Mei Hatsume.", Aizawa said before he returned back to his class.

As the two girls were walking to the support class, she and Aikio talked the whole way. "So have you talked to-" Aikio was cut off by a huge explosion. They both fell to the floor coughing. "Y/n! Are you okay?!", Aikio asked. She heard a groan and stood up. When the smoke cleared they could see Y/n on the floor. But someone was on top of her?

"Hiya! My name is Mei Hatsume! Do you want to try out my babies?!", she shouted on top of Y/n. "Huh? W-what are you doing?!", Aikio shouted and pulled her off of Y/n. "Thanks Aikio! And it's nice to meet you Hatsume. My name is Y/n L/n! And this is Aikio Tashiro! Za- Aizawa sent us here to find you.", Y/n said ignoring what just happened. Well she just hid it. She did feel a little weird inside since the pretty girl was on top of her. "Oh! You are the student who needed the support item! Come in!", she said.