ED 9: Ochaco Uraraka

*Third POV*

Two girls laid on the floor dying of boredom. They had nothing to do. Y/n scrolled through Tiktok on her phone, but slowly got tired of it. Ochaco was watching tv in annoyance. With a huff, Y/n sat up startling Ochaco. "I'm bored. Can we go do something fun?", Y/n asked. "I am too. But what do you want to do?", Ochaco asked. "We can go on a date somewhere.", Y/n smiled, which caused her floating gf to blush madly.

"D-date?! I mean yeah. Of course!", she smiled nervously. Even though they had been dating for two months, she always got nervous around Y/n. But Y/n didn't mind. In fact she found it quite adorable. "I think I saw a flyer for a carnival this morning. Do you want to go?", Y/n asked. "Ooh thats sounds fun! Im in! Just let me go get dressed in something better.", Ochaco said, running to her dorm.

Y/n quickly got dressed and ran down the stairs. Ochaco was already waiting for her there.

Ochaco's fit:

(You can wear whatever you want :))

Both girls complimented each other, then headed out. While walking, they talked about random things. The energy around them was so bright and full of love. Their walk was filled with happy smiles and laughter. At one point Ochaco wanted to hold Y/n's hand but was too nervous. Y/n obviously saw this, and grabbed her hand smiling. Which as usual caused the girl to blush like crazy.

They soon arrived at the carnival. It was packed with many people. Couples, children, families, friends, etc. Y/n tightened her grip on Ochaco's hand, so they won't get separated. Their first destination was a beanbag throw. Obviously the game was rigged, like many. So if they can cheat, then so would Y/n. At first she tried to win a fluffy pink bear for her gf, but she lost. Obviously seeing the man cheat, she tried again. But this time she pushed the beanbag into the hole with her powers. What they didn't know wouldn't hurt them, right?

Ochaco seeing this laughed and thanked her for winning the bear. Then they went to many food stands. Their first one was a crepe stand. Obviously Y/n had to get one with strawberries (unless you don't like them!). They shared a cup of ice cream. Then got some doughnut balls (I forgot what they are called) After eating, they went to play more games. And of course Y/n cheated on a few, until Ochaco told her it was cheating. She told her to stop or else she might get caught. So she stopped. But that claw machine had something she really wanted. So she cheated, and just as Ochaco said, she got caught.

They ran out of their quickly and stopped at a ferris wheel. They both panted trying to catch their breath. One look at each other caused them to burst out laughing. "I told you, that you would get caught!", Ochaco laughed. "Hey, I really wanted that keychain! They cheat all the time too!", Y/n said. "Oh whatever. Hey, it's getting late, you wanna get of the ferris wheel and watch the fireworks?", Ochaco asked. "Hell yeah! Let's go!", Y/n shouted dragging her to the line.

Once they reached the top, the ferris wheel stopped. And soon the firework show started. The sky lit up in a multitude of colors. Ochaco couldn't help but stare at Y/n. The way her face lit up every time one went off, made her smile. She truly was the most beautiful girl she had ever seen. She quickly looked away after getting caught staring. "You know, it's rude to stare.", Y/n said teasingly. "W-what?! I wasn't... it's just. You're so beautiful. And I love you so much." , Ochaco said. Y/n's eyes widened. That was the first time she said 'I love you'

When Ochaco realized what she said, she panicked. Sure they had been dating for two months. But she didn't want to make Y/n uncomfortable. "I- I mean...", she stuttered. She stopped when she heard a soft chuckle. "It's okay, I love you too.", Y/n gently smiled. Ochaco's eyes widened and her face went beat red. But she was very happy that she said it back. "I'm glad.", she smiled.

They started at each other with so much love. Slowly moving closer. They closed the gap with a soft kiss. The firework exploded into a pink and (f/c) heart as they kissed. This will be a moment to remember forever.