The heroes

A/n: Italics are Deku's thoughts unless said otherwise.
Bold italics are Miro's thoughts.

~~~~~~~

*Third POV*

As Eri ran into the green hero, he looked down and immediately asked if she was ok. "Sorry, that must have hurt.", he said as he reached to help her up. Eri gasped, flinching. Not noticing it, he put his arms under he armpits to pick her up. He stopped finally noticing that she was shaking. 'She's trembling...?', he thought. "Now you know, you can't go around causing trouble for the heroes...", Overhaul said slowly walking into the light. Y/N was right next to him held in his harsh grip. The green hero gasped noticing Overhaul right away. 'No way...'  Eri slowly turned around looking Overhaul straight in the eyes 'My long work study... has begun...'

"I'm sorry about my daughters, hero. She and her sister like to play around a lot and keep getting hurt. I don't know what to do with them.", Overhaul innocently said. 'Shie Hassaikai's Chisaki. The man Nighteye is after...' "Your hood and mask came off again! Maybe the sizing is off? We are sorry too, for bumping into her!", said the other hero. 'Oh yeah, my expression..! My "no way" feeling showed up on my face. If he suspects anything it'll impede Nighteye's work...'

"What a lovely mask, you must be from the Hassaikai right? You guys are famous around here.", asked the blonde hero. "Hm yes, don't worry about the mask. I'm sensitive to filth. It's my first time seeing you two heroes.", Overhaul responsed. "Right! We're still pretty nervous. Now, stand up partner! Let's head towards a future we haven't seen yet!", the blonde hero quickly said. 'He's obviously on his guard. I can't tell him Sir's name.' 

"What agency do you belong to?", Overhaul pried. "We're still students! We're still so new that it would be presumptuous to identify with an agency. We're just gaining some experience in different places for our internships. Anyways, we need to finish patrolling this division by lunch. Let's go!", explained the blonde hero. "Right!", replied the green hero.

As he was about to get up Eri gripped his hero costume. "D.. Dont go..", she shakily whispered. The green hero was shocked. He was unsure of what to do. He wanted to help them, but he didn't want to ruin anything for Nighteye. Overhaul narrowed his eyes at Eri, while Y/n kept praying in her head for the heroes to help them. "U-um.. your daughter... seems scared..", the green hero nervously replied. "It's because she just got a scolding.", Overhaul glared.

'Stop with the extra suspicion!' "Let's go!", said the blonde hero. "Wait but...", started the green hero. 'This girl... she grabbed me and won't let go. The other girl looks just as scared. His grip on her wrist looks painful...' "Their bandages don't seem like they're from playing too much...", pried the green hero. Eri grabbed his costume tighter as tears ran down her face. "They fall a lot.", Overhaul dismissed. "For such a small child to be trembling like this without making a sound. And the other girl is the same. I don't think it's normal...", the green hero suspiciously said.

"Please don't force your own "normal" on other people's families.", Overhaul said getting annoyed with the hero. "Everyone has different dispositions right?", said the blonde hero trying to ease the tension. 'Stop it. Chisaki obviously doesn't want you to pry. If he becomes more cautious, then he'll be even less likely to show himself. Let's just let it go. No, he'll be more suspicious then. It's unnatural! A hero wouldn't just two scared children go. Once we put on our costumes and go out into the streets, we're...' 'heroes...!' " What are you doing to these girls..?", the green hero asked firmly.

The tension was thick and nobody dared to move. Eri then, if possible, gripped his costume even tighter. Overhaul looked down at Y/n with a stern gaze, as if he were telling her to retrieve Eri. Y/N ran over to Eri to take her back. "E-eri....we need to leave...", Y/n guilty whispered as she crouched beside her.

"Jeez, heroes are so sensitive to the subtle signs in people huh? Very well. It's embarrassing to talk about. People are watching here, so will you come this way with me?", Overhaul mocked. They all stood up to follow Overhaul. The green hero picked up Eri as Y/n walked beside them. "Actually, recently I've had a lot of problems with Eri and Y/N. They just keep defying me no matter what I say.", Overhaul rambled. 'Abuse...?'

"Parenting, huh? It must be hard.", the blonde hero played along. "Yes, children are hard to understand. They feel like they can and will become someone..." Overhaul pulled at the glove on his hand looking directly at Eri and Y/n. "...They seriously think that...", Overhaul finished. Eri quickly jumped down and grabbed Y/n's hand. They both ran over to Overhaul with their heads down. "Huh?", the green hero asked confused. "What, done with your tantrums already?", Overhaul taunted. Y/N and Eri nodded their heads as they clinched their fists.

Overhaul roughly grabbed their arms. "Huh? Um, Eri...Y/N?", asked in disbelief. "They are always like this. I'm sorry you had to listen to my problems, too. Sorry for the trouble. Well do your best work.", Overhaul said walking away with both Eri and Y/N. "Wait-" The blonde hero held back the green hero while Overhaul got away with both the girls. "Why...?", questioned the green hero. "We're not going after them. Didn't you notice? He showed his killing intent to pull the girls back to him. If we chase them to far, it'll be even harder to catch him. Let's ask Sir what to do...", said the blonde hero.

~~~~~~~~>>>>

~~~~~~~~>>>>>

A/n: We got to meet two new characters this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it. I'm sorry if this chapter was too long. If there are any mistakes make sure to tell me. Thanks for reading<3