Christmas Party!

*Third POV*

"Ready, and- Merry Christmas!", everyone shouted.

The whole dorm room for Class A was deked out in Christmas decorations. And the whole class wore red or green Santa outfits. Everyone was having such a fun time cooking together and Sato even baked a cake.

Everyone was talking about whatever, and of course Bakugo was standing in a corner like a weirdo. "They're telling us to do work studies. We must be the busiest first years in U. A. history." , Kaminari said.

"You two are going back to Ryukyu, right?", asked Jirou. "Yeah, what about you, Jirou?", Uraraka asked. "Christmas Eve's the best!", Mineta said taking a picture of the girls.

"Midoriya, what will you do? Since Nighteye Agency...", Iida asked. This caused Y/n to flinch at the question. To be honest she never got over his death. She still felt like it was her fault. But for the sake of Christmas, she will ignore all bad thoughts.

"Centipeder took over there, right? Then you can see him again!", Kirishima said. "Yeah, that's what I thought, too, but... I did my internship with Gran Torino, but he can't do it either, so right now. I'm still in limbo...", Midoriya went on.

"I see...", Kirishima said. "But unlike last time, when it was optional, it's an assignment this time, so the school will introduce me to someone.", he said as Mina snuck up on Bakugo with a Santa jacket.

"-Oh? Oh, then..."

"-What're you sneaking around for?!", he shouted

"- -Huh?! What are you talking about?", Mina asked.

"Bakugo, will you go to Jeanist?!", Kirishima shouted. "Huh?!", he shouted looking like a rabid dog. Denki then threw a Santa hat on his head. "I haven't decided yet.", he said

*Y/n POV*

I walked away from their loud conversation, and went outside. 'Hmm. I wonder where Eri-chan is...'

'Hey mom, you've been quiet.'

'Hm? Oh, I was just letting you enjoy you time with your friends! I know you haven't had many moments like this in years. So you should just enjoy the party!'

'Oh. Well yeah. I haven't celebrated Christmas since I was four. This is all still kind of new to me. But I can get used to it!'

'I'm sorry...'

'Mom? What do you mean?'

'If only I was smarter and stronger back then, you could have lived a normal life...'

'No. This isn't your fault. Even if my life has been absolutely horrible, this is not your fault. The outcome is amazing, so there's nothing to worry about. The only people to blame are my fake parents, the lab, Rin, and Overhaul.'

'Yeah...you're right. Sorry. I didn't mean to ruin the mood.'

'That's okay! I love talking with you, since I never get to spend much time with you!'

'Awe! You are the sweetest! I can't believe I have the sweetest daughter! Oh who am I kidding you get it from me!'

I silently chuckled imagining her face. She tends to get excited over anything. That's what I love the most about her. If only I could have her here with me... I wish I could bring here her instead of only hearing her.

'Hey mom, do you think it's possible to go back to my mind space to meet you again?'

'Hm? I think you can. I'm not sure. The only reason we met last time was because I was desperately calling out for you. That was mainly because your quirks were changing constantly, and I needed to help stop it. Thankfully you have more control of them.'