Another meeting

~~~~~~~>>>
A/n: Hey sorry I couldn't update. I got a new job so I wont be updating as much as usual. But I will still be writing this story! Anyways heres the new chapter.
~~~~~~~>>>

*Third POV*

It has been a few days since Y/n's last nightmare and since Aizawa started searching for 'Rin'. He had searched all over for anyone with a similar name that worked at any lab or hospital. He also checked back with the police for information on Y/n's family. Not much came up, but a few numbers and an address. When he couldn't find much on Rin, he searched for headlines, newspapers, online reports, and anything online for a destroyed building. There were a couple buildings around Musutafu and Moon City (just made that up) that he could check out. But first he was going to need help.

Time skip~

Aizawa called a meeting with a few heroes from U.A. and some others to help on this investigation. They all sat around the table in the teachers lounge. "Hello everyone! I'm sure you don't know why you are here, so Aizawa will explain everything!", said Nezu. All the chatter had come to an end so he could speak. "I am starting an investigation on Y/n. She has recently told me some horrible information of her childhood and we need to dig into it.", Aizawa explained.

"Wait Y/n? Isn't that the kid you all saved along with the other girl, Eri?", asked Midnight. "Yes. But she wasn't always with Eri for most of her life.", Aizawa said. "What do you mean?", asked Fat Gum.

"Well from what she has told me was her parents were going to sell her to a scientist in a lab. They were soon shot in the head and died right in front of Y/n. The scientist- known as Rin- took Y/n to this lab and basically experimented on her. When I was at the hospital talking with the doctors they gave me her health chart. She had several burn marks, cuts, and bruises all over her body. She had many whip marks on her back. And someone tampered with her internal organs. The doctors and nurses healed her as much as they could. But it still left many scars. Y/n told me that she was in the lab since she was 5 up until she was 12.", Aizawa explained.

The tension grew thicker in the room. "That's horrible!", shouted a hero. Many others had similar outbursts. How could somebody do that to an innocent child. "So what about Chisaki? How did he have her?!", screamed another hero- named Akio.

"She said when she tried to escape the building collapsed on the scientists and Chisaki later found her there and took her with him. I don't know why or how he knew she was there, but he did. She spent the rest of her life up until we saved her and Eri. But she says Rin is still alive, and that he is coming for her again.", Aizawa explained.

"How is he alive? Didn't he die in the collapsed building?", asked Present Mic. "I'm not sure what his quirk really is, but Y/n told me that he told her it was all fake. So I think it's something to do with Illusions. He must have faked his death and somehow entered her dreams and talked with her.", Aizawa said.

"So what do we need to do now?", asked another hero. "For now I have a few buildings destroyed around Musutafu and a city called 'Moon city'. So we need to visit these sites to find the real lab. And I have a few numbers and an address from her family. I don't know who is alive or if the number still work, but I need to check it. And the address is in Moon city. I assume that is her home. I need a few people to help check the locations and I need someone to keep an eye on her and Eri. That's all.", Aizawa said.

As he was getting ready to leave he stopped to say something else. "Also we might want to watch out for the League as well.", he said. "Wait the League? Why them?", asked Vlad King. "Y/n also told me that All For One gave her a quirk when she was younger. Maybe he told Shigaraki or someone else about her. We have to assume that they will possibly come after her as well.", Aizawa left. All Might also sat in on the meeting just to hear what was going on. He clinched his fists at the thought of All For One giving Y/n a quirk. 'Damn you!'