ED 7: Hanta Sero

*Third POV*

The UA dorms were quiet. Everyone was doing their own thing since it was Sunday. A very slow boring day. Well not for a certain tape hero. He wanted to do something. Perhaps he could train with someone. But everyone he asked said 'no'. Well not everyone. He still had one person left to ask. Its not that he didn't want to ask her. It's just, he was nervous. I mean could you blame him? He was about to ask his crush to train with him.

Walking slowly down the hall, Sero repeated the lines over and over in his head. "Okay Sero. All you have to say is, 'Hey Y/n, do you want to train with me?' Or is that too plain? No! It's fine. It's not like I'm asking her on a date. Even though I would like to. I can't do that yet! Ugh!", he groaned. He finally came to a full stop in front of her door. Sero stood there for a few seconds contemplating if he should actually ask her. "Are you going to just stand there, or are you going to knock, Hanta?", Y/n asked on the other side. "H-huh?! I mean yeah sorry. Wait how did you know it was me?", he flinched.

"I could hear your thoughts at my door. Did you need something?", she asked opening the door. "Oh um yea. I wanted to know if you could train with me...? I ask everyone else, but they were all busy. I mean you don't have to if you don't want to!! I'm sure you're a very busy person too!", Sero said sweating. "No, it's okay. I'll train with you! I was actually heading down there myself.", Y/n chuckled. "Oh, sweet. Uh let's go?", he asked, holding out a hand. "Let's.", Y/n smiled, taking it.

The two soon to be heroes made their way to the training grounds rather fast. They both stretched and got ready. "Okay so do you want to just fight first with quirks, or without them?", Y/n asked. "We can do without first. Then we can add in the quirks on the next round.", Sero said. "Okay, well be prepared to lose!", she smirked. "Ha, no I think its you who needs to be prepared to lose. I'll have this over with in a flash!", he shouted, running at her.

Y/n was no weakling. No, she was actually very strong in the combat section. I mean look who her dad is. Aizawa made her train in combat daily with him. But Sero doesn't know that yet. Before he could throw his punch, Y/n sidestepped and grabbed his arm. She put all her force into it and threw him over her should, just like her dad taught her. Sero came crashing to the ground in shock. "Wh-what the hell was that?!", he screeched. "You know you shouldn't underestimate you opponent. Did you think I wouldn't be able to fight? Do you not know who my dad is?", Y/n smirked in victory. "Touché."  He groaned.

"Okay next round, quirks.", Y/n said, getting ready. "I don't have a good feeling about this.", Sero whined. "Oh come on you big baby, you'll be fine. Go!", Y/n shouted. Sero had to think of a way to stop her quickly before she catches him with her telekinesis. He ran around her trowing his tape to block her vision. But that wasn't enough. She not only could hear his thoughts, but she could also sense him. "Got you.", Y/n said. She turned around only to get more tape in her face. Sero wasn't stupid. Thanks to Midoriya, he knew her quirk very well. And her weakness was her eyes. She had to see to use her telekinesis. And since she could sense him, he just needed to use his tape as a distraction and run faster.

"You can't win, Hanta! I can sense your every movement!", she shouted. But she couldn't lie, he was good. The tape was starting to distract her. But she couldn't give up. She had to use that move. Sero quickly noticed a change in her attitude. He was on his guard even more. He finally saw the opening he was looking for. He taped her hands together and her feet to the ground. "I got you, Y/n.", he smirked. "You think you've won? Funny.", she chuckled. The tape that was on her eyes tore off, and so did the tape on her arms and feet. "You know Hanta, I don't need my hands to use telekinesis. It comes from the mind. Oh and I hope you don't mind if I enter yours!", she shouted.

Now that she entered his mind with her mental ability, she forcibly made him forfeit. He got onto the ground and said 'I quit'. After that, she left his mind and smiled in victory, again. "Aw man that was cheating! I didn't know you could do that.", Sero pouted. "Well neither did I, until someone mentioned it.", she smiled. "Well, you won both rounds. Rematch?", he asked. "Yeah sure!", she said.

After a few more hours of training, the two teens were on the ground in exhaustion. Y/n had her eyes closed and her lips parted. The sunset made her glow. 'Like a goddess' "You think I'm a goddess, Hanta?", Y/n smiled teasingly. "H-huh?! Did you read my mind again?!", he blushed dark red. "Well you are sitting right next to me, so I just heard it.", she said. "R-right.", he stuttered nervously. Would she know? Would she figure it out?

"Hey, Hanta. Since you won't do it, I will. I really like you. I have for a while now. And I really hope you feel the same.", she whispered. "Wait! Really?! I like you a lot too. Ever since I first saw you. I thought you were the prettiest girl in the world!", he admitted. "So, does this mean we are..?", Y/n asked hopefully. "Yes, we are.", he smiled. "Can I kiss you?", she asked. "Wait, I want to try something first! Okay just stand there and don't move!", he said running away. She could hear his tape behind her. Suddenly she felt a slight chill behind her. "Pst. Turn around", he whispered in her ear. Y/n flinched and spun around. Only to see Sero hanging upside down? There faces were at the same level. "Have you ever seen Spiderman?", he smirked. Y/n laughed and kissed him passionately.

"Really? You had to do the iconic Spiderman kiss?", Y/n laughed as they walked back to the dorms. They were holding hands. "Oh come on! It was cool, right? You definitely looked excited!", he laughed. "Whatever you say, Spiderboy.", Y/n said and ran away from him. "Spiderboy?! Hey get back here.", he shouted chasing her. But Y/n kept laughing, running away.