Training and a new quirk?

A/n: Hey yall! 🤪

*Third POV*

Its been a few days since Y/n was enrolled at UA. She has gotten a lot of help from other heroes with training her quirk. Today is the day she meets Aikio Tashiro. But what she didn't know was her quirks were changing. And getting stronger every day.

"Y/n, this is Aikio Tashiro, your new trainer. Tashiro-san this is Y/n L/n.", said Aizawa. "It's nice to meet you Ms. Tashiro.", Y/n excitedly said. She was really excited to train more. As her other training sessions were fun yet tiring.

"Well hello there cutie. As you know my name is Aikio Tashiro. I will be helping with your Alter quirk. It is kinda similar to my dna one. So that's good.", Aikio said. "Well I'll leave you two. Oh and also expect another hero to come in an hour. She will be helping with your Mental quirk. See ya kid.", Aizawa said walking back to UA. They have permission from Nezu to train in the UA training area. "Okay lets get started kiddo!", said Aikio.

They spent about an hour and a half training her quirk until the other hero joined. They started by letting Y/n heal small animals. She didn't think it would be wise to make her kill them. They knew her backstory and started feeling a little more protective of her. She could tell Y/n was a very bright and determined girl. The new hero introduced herself as Mandalay. She is apart of the Wild Wild Pussycats. They took a little break from the Alter quirk and let her train her Mental one.

After a few more hours of training her quirks, they decided to call it a day. With her mental quirk she is now able to communicate through one mind at a time. She could show some pictures through her mind to others. But it wasn't that clear. And she could also hear some thoughts but they were not that loud. With her Alter quirk, Aikio took her to the hospital she works in to try and help some patients. Aikio has her own agency but they aren't really a fighting on the front lines type hero. She focuses more on healing people and helping on the scene after or during fights.

Mandalay had to go back home for her nephew, while Aikio and Y/n decided to hang out. Aikio had the good idea of going to a nearby cafe to hang. When they got there, Y/n was ecstatic. It was a cat cafe. All the cute kitties rubbed against their legs as they walked to their booth.

"Hi, welcome to (cafe name) what can I get you ladies?", asked the nice waiter. "I would like a latte and a slice of cheesecake please!", Aikio grinned. "And what can I get you cutie?", he asked Y/n. "I would like (favorite drink) and (favorite dessert) please.", she softly said. "Alright I'll get those as soon as possible!", said the waiter who was eyeing Y/n. But of course our little dense cutie didn't notice. But Aikio did.

"Ooo looks like someone has a crush on you~!", Aikio smirked. Y/n tilted her head in confusion. "Crush? What do you mean?", she innocently asked. "I'm saying that the waiter likes you. I could see him eyeing you. He's definitely into you!", Aikio said. "I'm sure he was just being nice!", Y/n said. "Sure~ whatever you say.", Aikio chuckled at her obliviousness. They should have known she wouldn't know about this stuff.

"Here are your desserts and drinks. Enjoy ladies!", said the waiter who was still looking at Y/n. "Thanks!", Y/n smiled looking at him. "Y-you're welcome!", he shouted blushing a little while running to the kitchen. Y/n looked in confusion. 'Huh? What happened to him? His face was red like Momo's. Oh no is he sick?!', Y/n thought worriedly. Aikio saw her concern on her face a chuckled. "Don't worry about him, Y/n. He's just embarrassed.", Aikio said looking at Y/n while drinking her latte. "Hm okay!", Y/n cheered eating her dessert.

They talked back and forth learning so much about each other. They felt comfortable around each other despite only just meeting hours ago. Y/n felt like she could talk to them about anything. Without noticing they both started developing a sister like relationship.

After they paid for the food they decided it was time to leave. But Aikio noticed something on the receipt. 'I thought you were cute! So call or text me~ (xxx)-xxx-xxxx! Also my name is Haru Tsumaki.' Aikio squealed and snatched Y/n's phone. "Eh?! Aikio, what are you doing?!", Y/n shouted reaching for her phone. "I'm putting the cute waiters number in your phone. He wrote it down. I told you he liked you!", Aikio said. "What?! Wait let me see.", Y/n shouted. "Hold on I'm almost done.", she smirked. "Aikio!", Y/n whined shaking her arm. Aikio just cackled.

Aikio then decided to drop Y/n off before she had to leave for hero work. On her way out the dorm they (bent/reached) (down/up) to hug her. "See ya kid! We will train maybe tomorrow or the day after!", Aikio laughed running away. She also stopped to do a crazy dance. Making people stare at them strangely. She sure is a weird one huh? Y/n chuckled walking through the door. But before she could even step in she was knocked back with force. 'Oof!'

She looked up to see Eri on top of her with her signature grin. "You're finally back Big sis!!", she shouted. "Jeez Eri, why'd you have to knock me down like that for?!", Y/n wheezed. 'For such a small child that sure did hurt a lot.' She winced.

"Oops? Sorry Big sis! I was just excited to see you!", she smiled. "It's okay Eri. But for let me take a shower and the. You can tell me all about you day, okay?", Y/n softly said. "Yea!", Eri jumped up doing a little dance that Mina taught her. (ReNaGaDe rEnAgAdE)

After hearing Eri's day and eating dinner they both headed to bed. It was going on 11 o'clock. As soon as Y/n saw her bed she flopped on it. She and Eri got separate dorms now since Y/n was getting ready for school and needed more space. But Eri was just right next door. So if she ever needed her sister, she could just run right over. And tonight was one of those nights.

Y/n woke up to the sound of her door opening and closing. "Big sis Y/n...", whispered a shaky voice. Ah it was Eri. "What's wrong Eri?", Y/n sleepily asked. She glanced at her clock and it read 3:40 am. "I had a nightmare.", Eri cried. Whenever she had nightmares Y/n let her come sleep with her. She would hug her tightly and reassure her that it was all just fake. And soon they drifted off to sleep.

Y/n woke up early for another training session. This time it was with Uraraka and Present Mic. It was 7 on a Saturday morning. She changed into her training attire and walked to the training grounds. On her way out she ate a quick breakfast and grabbed a water bottle.

When she walked to the field she could already see Uraraka waiting for her. They had light talk since they still felt a little tired. Then of course Present Mic came out shouting. "GOOD MORNING LITTLE LISTENERS!!", he shouted. "Present Mic why are you so loud this early in the morning?", Y/n asked holding her ears. He apologized laughing nervously as they started training.

It had been about twenty to thirty minutes when Y/n started feeling weird. When she lifted up some boulders and Present Mic with Uraraka, she suddenly fell to the ground. "Y/n?!", they both shouted running towards her. But for some reason they couldn't reach her. An invisible barrier? Y/n then started whimpering in pain which turned into screaming. What was happening to her?!

Then the area around her glowed a bright color of (favorite color). "Y/n?! What's going on? Uraraka run and get Aizawa!", Present Mic ordered. She nodded and ran off to the building while Mic tried to help her in the mean time. "Y/n, sweetie just wait until Aizawa gets here!", he shouted to her. She couldn't hear him though. Everything hurt. She could hear so many thoughts. She clutched her head in pain. She didn't know what was happening to her. She cried while trying to make everything stop. What they didn't know was, Y/n's quirk was getting even stronger...

~~~~~~>>>

~~~~~~>>>

A/n: Hehe cliffhanger! 🙂 I also decided that I will go on through season five! So this story will still be continuing on! I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading loves<333