The Hospital

~~~~~>>>
A/n: I just want to warn you there will be mentions of abuse, blood, and torture. I will tell you when it starts and finishes. So if you are sensitive to this please skip it. Thanks!
~~~~~>>>

*Y/N POV*

It's dark. I can't see anything or feel anything around me. All I can hear is the sound of beeping machines. It feels like my body is paralyzed. What happened again...? Where am I? Wait...what happened to Eri? Oh yeah! We were saved by the heroes! That must mean I'm in a hospe..hospital? Yeah that. I just hope Eri is alright after her quirk malfunction. And I hope these people are actually going to help us and not give us away to another lab....

Time skip~ Y/N's Nightmare (Start of sensitive stuff)

I was back in that place...the place my parents died and where I spent most of my childhood...That hell...Why am I here... I thought I was saved. Was it all just my imagination. No! It was real! It had to be...right? Just as I looked around the room someone entered. Wait is that..? No! It can't be! I thought he died in the collapse of the building. Wait have I seen this before...? Oh wait! This is just a memory. Why am I remembering this right now? A voice cut me out of my continuous thoughts.

"Y/n~", said Rin- the head scientist. "Looks like you are awake after your procedure! How do you feel. Oh what do I care? You can't answer me anways!", he laughed. That's right. They had dissected me the previous day and left me on the table overnight. I could still see all the tools covered in my blood. And the blood surrounding my body was all crusty and dried up.

It smelt horrible. I smelt horrible. "Well I'm sorry to tell you this, but...you are getting another test today.", Rin faked pity. Crap, I forgot. This was the time where they went overboard and I almost died. No! I don't want to go through this again! I could already feel the tears escaping my eyes.

"Awe it's ok Y/n, you don't have to cry~", Rin said. I could tell he didn't mean it. I could see right through him. This man is my worst nightmare. He was the one who conducted most of the experiments. He was the boss so he could do whatever he wanted to me.
After he snapped his fingers several doctors entered the room all with those evil matching grins. "Be a good girl will you, and hold still~", Rin sang.

Everyone else laughed as the got closer to me. I screamed out for help even though I knew it was pointless. I begged and begged for them to stop. I was already in a world of pain from the previous night and they were adding to it. The started by slicing open my abdomen and poked around. I screamed out telling them to stop. But they didn't even pay me any attention. They never did.

They didn't feel an ounce of sympathy for me. They were truly monsters....After a few hours of the torture they finally stopped. I was already passed out from blood loss, but they had continued anyway. They noticed that I was suspiciously unresponsive and checked my pulse. They saw it was very low and started to panic. "Dr. Hino! Get her wounds closed up and Dr. Aki, get the nurse now!", Rin ordered.

They had to give me a blood transfusion and stitches. After that they sent me back to my room where I didn't wake up for a week. Why...? Why? Why?! Why me?! Why did I have to go through this? What did I ever do to deserve this?! Suddenly I heard a voice in my head.

'It's because you are a useless child. You're parents never loved you. They wanted to give you away the moment they saw you. That hate you. You are just a tool for the scientist to use. You can't be saved by anyone so give up! Nobody wants you! No hero wants to save a useless child! Everyone hates you! You should just die! They should have killed you today! They only saved you because you are a tool for them to use. After they are done they won't need you anymore. They'll get rid of you! You should die! Die! Die! Die! Die!!'