Joining the class?

A/n: Sorry for taking so long to update 🏃🏽‍♀️💨💨💨. Anyways here you go! Also I was wondering if you guys want me to continue through season five of just end it with the love interests and stuff?🤔

*Third POV*

It had been about a month since the sleepover with class 1-a and Y/n's 15th birthday. She has been getting better mentally and physically. She now is able to talk to more people without feeling scared and unsafe. Aizawa and the others couldn't be more proud of her. Eri has gotten a lot smarter since Mirio started teaching her. And many students have fallen for the girl. (Y/n not Eri so dont start😒) Now it's just a matter of who can win her over. And Aizawa and Nezu have a big surprise for Y/n.

Time skip: brought by Kiri saying manly~

*Y/n's POV*

Ever since the sleepover I have met so many cool people and learned so much. Many of my friends added me to their group chats. And I sometimes FaceTime them whenever I'm bored. This is the happiest I've ever been. If past me were to ask what our future was like they would never believe it would be like this. Anyways I just finished texting my new friend Shinso when Zawa texts me.

———————————————————————————
Text from Grumpy Kitty~

•Grumpy Kitty: Y/n, Nezu and I need to talk with you. Can you come to the teachers lounge?

>                                                 Y/n: Sure thing Zawa!                                                                     

———————————————————————————

I get off my bed and start my journey to the teachers lounge. When I got there I saw some other teachers around the office talking and working. "HEYYYY THERE LITTLE LISTENER!!!!", Present Mic said. "Hi Present Mic.", I said rubbing my ears.

'Jeez that man couldn't be any louder could he?'

"Calm down Mic. Come have a seat Y/n.", Zawa said. "Okay Y/n we wanted to ask you something regarding your school. Do you want to be a hero? If not we could put you in a general ed class. Well first off do you want to join UA?", Mr. Nezu asked.

I was shocked. Join UA? I can finally become a hero? Like Uraraka?! "Y/n are yo-" "Yes! I-i wanna be a hero like Uraraka! I want to join the heroes course please!", I shouted with stars in my eyes. I then heard chuckling and looked over to see Zawa smiling a little.

"I knew you would say that. Well then why don't we test how well you can use your quirk, and go from there. All the teachers will have a day training you in different ways. I'll be helping with your combat, Midnight will help with your flexibility, I'll have Mic and Uraraka help with your Force quirk, and two other heroes will help with your mental and alter quirk.", Zawa said.

I immediately jumped up and hugged him thanking him and of course Nezu too. I get to be a hero. Maybe when I become a hero I can save kids from ever going through what I did. I smile and run back Zawa to the dorms. "Oh wait Y/n!- and shes gone", I heard Zawa say while running out the office. Oops!

I finally get back to the dorms to see Eri and Mirio. "Eri! Mirio! Guess what!", I scream running towards them. "Chicken butt?", Mirio joked. "Haha very funny. No guess what happened.", I said sarcastically. "I don't know. What happened Big sis?", Eri-chan giggled.

"I get to be a hero! I'm gonna train my quirks and join the hero class!", I said with a goofy grin. "What?! Really?!", they both shouted in surprise. "Yup! Know I can be just like Uraraka! I'm gonna be the best hero in the world. I'll save all the kids who are like me and Eri. That way they won't have to be scared or worry anymore!", I said in determination. "That's so cool Big sis! Ooo ooo I wanna be a hero too like you, Deku, and Lemillion!", Eri shouted.

*Third POV*

'She's grown hasn't she, Sir?' Mirio thought while looking at the two sisters interacting. He couldn't be more proud of Y/n. It was almost like it was yesterday when she was a scared little girl afraid of everyone and everything. While clinging to the back of his clothes. Now she's more open and out there. That is exactly what he was waiting for. Finally out of her shell being herself. He felt his heart clench at the thought. He was so happy.

Y/n hung with Eri until school let out. She wanted to tell her friends the news but decided to keep it a secret. So for now she will focus on getting stronger and keep it a secret. She already asked Eri and Mirio to keep it a secret as well. She found out the teachers wanted her to keep it a secret anyways so it was fine. She called the group chat and some of her friends immediately joined.

Sparky ⚡️: Heya Y/n~ lets go out on a date!

Pink queen 💕: Shut up dumbass. Anyways hey bby!

Cutie(y/n): Hi guys! How was school? ^-^

Floating cutie: It was good Y/n! How was your day?

Cutie: It was okay I played games with Eri and Mirio!

Boom boom boi💥: What the hell is this?!

Cutie: Hi Bakugo! It's a group call!

Speedy🏃🏽‍♀️: Bakugo please refrain from swearing!

Green boi: Oh hi guys!

Boom boom boi💥: Shut the hell up Deku!!!

Speedy🏃🏽‍♀️: Bakugo!

Boom boom boi💥: Shut up glasses! And what the hell is this name?!

Cutie: I chose it! Do you not like it? :(

Pink queen💕: Bakugo choose your next words carefully >:)

Boom boom boi💥: Tch... it's fine or whatever...

Sparky⚡️: Oi Kachan~ looks like he's not so mean after all

Spiderman😎: Hahahha

Manly Shark✊🏽: You two better run

Spiderman😎& Sparky⚡️: oh shit

Boom boom boi💥: Tape arms...Dunce face....

Music bby: Welp they're dead

Cutie: Oh no....😕 well anyways what are you guys doing? 🤩

Rich queen: I- well damn Y/n

Two for one: What is my name?

Cutie: Its like a two for one deal at a restaurant. You have two quirks so yeah 😀

Two for one: Oh-

Emo Bird: Hello Y/n, Darkshadow says he wants to see you. He also wants an apple

Cutie: tell him I will be there soon :o Also does anyone wanna watch movies with me?

Everyone: Yes! I do!

Cutie: okay we can watch in the common room! Bye love yall <333 (๑•ᴗ•๑)♡

Sparky⚡️: Bye Y/n~ we can still go on a date ;)

Boom boom boi💥: Shut the hell up you are not!!

Floating cutie: bye Y/n!

Animal boi: ૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა

(Everyone logged out!)

~~~~~~~>>>>>>>

~~~~~~~>>>>>>>

A/n: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. It was a little different. Also let me know about the question up top! I hope you enjoyed this! Thanks for reading loves! <333