ED 5: Hitoshi Shinsou

*Third POV*

Shinsou was nervous. Well he was beyond nervous. He felt like he was going to pass out. His hands were sweaty and his legs shook. He was finally going to ask her to marry him. After a very dangerous mission of gaining Aizawa's approval, the tired boy kept worrying if she would say yes or not.

He had everything planned out perfectly. It was their 5 year anniversary, and he wanted to finally propose to her. He loved her dearly and always imagined them together, married, maybe even having a few kids.

Anyways his plan was to pick her up from the apartment they shared, go to dinner, then eat at their favorite ice cream shop, go to the beach for a late night walk, and then finally pop the big question. He was at Aizawa's house getting ready. The older man lent him a suit and fixed him up nicely. "Don't be so nervous. Everything will be alright. Just relax. She loves you and you love her. You got this okay?", he said. "Yeah, okay. Thank, Mr. Aizawa.", Shinsou said. "How many times do I have to tell you. You don't have to keep calling me that.", he said.

"You got this Shin! Big sis will definitely say yes!", Eri smiled brightly. The girl has gotten so big already. Like she said she would, she followed after Y/n's footsteps. She enrolled into UA to become a hero. "Thanks Eri.", he smiled.

He already texted Y/n to get ready as he got ready. Once he arrived at the apartment, he repeatedly gave himself words of encouragement. Finally gaining confidence, he entered their shared apartment anxiously. Once he saw her, he felt like the luckiest man on Earth. She was breathtaking. "Wow. You look stunning.", he said in awe. "Thanks Toshi. You look very handsome.", she gently smiled.

"You ready to go?", he asked. "Readier than ever.", she said grabbing his hand. The whole ride Y/n was telling him about her day and he listened. His hand rested on her thigh, slowly rubbing circles. They soon made it to the restaurant and he opened the door for her. Their hands intertwined together. "Hi whats the name?", asked a waitress. "Reservation for Shinsou.", he said. "Right this way!", she smiled.

They were seated near the back. The lights in the restaurant were dim and the environment was calming. It was just perfect. They were seated across from each other. They gazed at each other lovingly holding hands over the table. Looking over the menu, they finally selected their order. They sat in silence. A very comfortable one. Shinsou rubbed his finger over her knuckles. Soon a waiter came to the table.

"Hi what can I get for you two?", he asked. "I would like (f/f).", said Y/n. "Okay. And for you?", the waiter asked Shinsou. "I'll have the stake with two sides. Those being broccoli and mashed potatoes.", he said. "Alright and to drink?", he asked looking up from his notepad. "I'll have and water and she'll have a (f/d).", Shinsou answered. "Okay, I'll be back with your drinks.", the waiter said walking aways.

Time skip~

After dinner, the two walked hand in hand to the ice cream shop. Y/n was so excited thinking of the flavor she'll get. Even though ever time they go, she gets the same flavor. You see ever since Shinsou asked her out in high school, they would go on frequent ice cream dates.

"Hi, what can I get for you?", asked the ice cream lady. "Have you decided yet?", Shinsou asked looking at Y/n. "Yes, I want (f/f)!", she smiled. "I thought you wanted to try something new.", he smiled. "Yeah yeah.", she said rolling her eyes. "I'll get Strawberry.", Shinsou said.

And as always the traded ice creams back and forth. Neither minded it. It was mostly cause Y/n always wanted what he had, and he could never say no to her. They soon found their way to the beach and took off their shoes. They sat down their bags and other items on the sand. Shinsou was soon dragged by Y/n to the shoreline. The smiled and laughed with him.

Shinsou felt over the moon spending this time with her. He was utterly infatuated with her. He knew right then and there, he would spend the rest of his life with her. She looked like and ethereal being sent from the heavens blessing him with her presence. He couldn't be more happy. "Y/n.", he called out coming to a stop. "Hm? What is it Toshi.", she said, looking at him with such a gentle look. Her smile could make even cold hearted people crumble.

"Y/n. We have known each other for so long until I asked you to be mine. I was always so nervous about asking you as I thought you would hate me for my quirk. But you showed me so much love and kindness. You didn't care about what my quirk was. I knew at that moment I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I have and always will be so in love with you.", he said pulling out a velvet box. He got onto one knee and opened it.

Y/n's breath hitched as she she what was in the box. Her eyes filled with tears. Her hand was being held by Shinso. "Y/n L/n, will you make me the happiest man alive, and marry me?", he asked. She gasped covering her mouth with her other hand. Tears streamed down her soft cheeks. "Yes! A million times yes!", she cried jumping into his arms. They stayed like that for a minute, until he put the ring on her finger.

"Thank you so much. I love you.", he said kissing her passionately. Her face was in his warm hands. They both stayed like that rocking gently telling each other, I love you. At that moment, they knew their love was eternal. Nothing could ever break their love for each other.