The Dorms?

A/n: hey guys, so if you all want Y/n to have a love interest who do you want it to be? I'm also thinking of making her bisexual. So if that is okay then tell me so I can change it. Thanks!

*Third POV*

In the U.A. teacher lounge was Eri, Y/n, and the big three. Nejire decided that she wanted to fix the girls hair. So she gave Eri two pigtails, and gave Y/n (hairstyle). "We're going to take care of them here at U.A.", said Aizawa. "I didn't think I'd be able to see them again so soon for so long!", Deku shouted in shock. "Hey.", greeted Kirishima. "Oh, yay, it's Eri and Y/n!", shouted Uraraka. "You remind me of my little sister. Welcome.", Tsuyu said. "Thank you.", Eri said. "How did this come about...?", Deku asked. "They couldn't stay at the hospital forever.", Aizawa said pointing to the door. He and a couple other students went outside to talk.

"It looks like Eri was abandoned by her parents. And the head of the Shie Hassaikai who's related to her by blood, has been in a coma for a long time, so she has nowhere to go.", Aizawa explained. "And, you might've already heard from Mr. Aizawa, but the horn that Eri's quirk is released from....", Mirio said.

"Yes, I heard that it'd gotten smaller and was fine now...", Kirishima said. "It's starting to get bigger again slowly.", Mirio said. "Then, in order to keep that from happening again...?", Uraraka asked.

"That's how it is. So, that's why we're taking care of her instead of sending her to an orphanage. We'll watch her in the teachers' dorm. We'll see how she is and help her find a way to live with that great power. There are things we need to check, too... Anyway, we'll take things step by step.", Aizawa said. "That sounds like a lot of work for you, Mr. Aizawa.", Tsuyu said.

"That's where I come in! I'm on temporary absence from school, and I'm friends with Eri and Y/n! I'm sure you're all busy, but stop by and visit sometime.", Miro said. "Of course!", they said. "Eh, wait, but what about Y/n?", Deku asked. "Oh yeah.", the other students nodded to each other.

"Well, Y/n's story is a bit complicated. I'm still trying to find anything on her, but it's like she's a ghost. I did find out that her parents were killed but i don't know by who. We don't know were she was after that. But I looked at her hospital chart and saw that something else happened.", Aizawa explained. "What do you mean something else....?", Uraraka nervously asked.

"The doctors found other bruises and marks all over her body. On her back it looked like she was whipped several times, there were burns, cuts, and bruises all over the rest of her body. And her internal organs were tampered with. The doctors healed her as much as they could. But she would still have most of the scars on her body.", Aizawa explained. The air was tense and nobody dared to move.

"Wait...so you're saying Chisaki did all of that to her....?", Tsuyu asked. "We don't know. Eri only had scars on her arms and legs, but Y/n on the other hand, had others. We thought maybe Chisaki hurt her more than Eri, but he only needed her blood, so why would he torture her like that? So we think maybe she was somewhere else for a period of time before Chisaki got her. I want to ask her but I don't think it would be a good idea. Maybe I'll ask Eri about it. But we still need to do more research...", Aizawa explained. The students gasped in horror. How could someone do that to her. They were all determined to figure it out and protect Y/n and Eri forever...

*Y/n POV*

Both Eri and I spent the whole day with Mirio, Amajiki, and Nejire. It was fun and I'm glad we are here with them. My trust for the heroes has gotten a lot better, but there is still that voice in my head telling me horrible things. I don't want to believe it, but deep down I still have trust issues.

It was nighttime and Eri and I are sleeping in the dorms. Mr. Aizawa told us that we would be moving into the dorms when we were at the hospital. I really like the idea. I don't really like being in the hospital, it brings back bad memories. I turn over to see Eri-chan already asleep. I looked over at the clock and it read 3:20 am. I can't sleep for some reason. I keep going to sleep and waking up. After a few minutes of staring at the wall I could feel myself dozing off.