ED 8: Kyoka Jirou

*Third POV*

Jirou couldn't hide it anymore. She had to confess her love to her. She really liked her, and wanted to be with her. That girl is, Y/n L/n. So many people had a crush on her. And Jirou just so happened to be one of them. She couldn't stand the thought of someone else confessing first. So she had to be quick.

She had the perfect idea to confess. What better than to use the one thing she's good at. Music. Yes, she would write a song for Y/n. Then hopefully the girl will like her back. Jirou struggled for hours. She could barely write a thing. Her trash can was flooded with previous attempts. "I'll never think of anything.", she sighed sadly.

She decided to go get dinner and take a break. Maybe then she could think of something. Walking to the dining hall was quick. On the way, she ran into many of her friends. They chatted for a bit, and went their separate ways. Jirou soon ended up in the kitchen. Nobody was there but her. Or at least that's what she thought. She flinched as she heard a cabinet open behind her. "Oh hey, Kiyoka. Come to eat dinner?", Y/n asked.

Jirou froze and took in her appearance. She was wearing a shirt way too big for her, some cute (f/c) shorts, and fuzzy cat socks (we all know who got those for her 🫣). Her hair was a little messy, but she still looked perfect. Jirou finally snapped out of it, since she forgot to answer her. "O-oh yeah. I came to get food. What about you?", she asked. "Water. I was thirsty. I'll see you tomorrow, Kiyoka. Goodnight." , Y/n smilled. "Wait! I mean. Can I talk to you about something? In my room. If you don't mind!", Jirou said blushing. "Oh, sure. I don't mind.", Y/n said surprised.

Now Y/n wasn't an idiot. She knew Jirou liked her. And she wouldn't lie and say she didn't like her back. Something about Jirou drew her in. Maybe it was her talent in music? Or was it her cute hairstyle? Or maybe even the cute move she does with her ears when she nervous? All she knew was that, she was falling for the purple headed girl. But she was too scared to say anything. She's never dated anyone in her life. So every time they talked, Y/n hoped Jirou would confess her feelings. But she never did.

Jirou was freaking out. Why did sbe ask that all of a sudden?! Y/n probably thought she was weird now. I mean she did suddenly think of some lyrics though. She would just sing how she feels and hope for the best. The shortly arrived at her room. Jirou let her in and closed the door. Y/n sat on her bed waiting patiently. "So, um there is something I have been meaning to tell you for a while now. But I didn't know how to say it. So, I wanted to sing it to you.", Jirou said grabbing her guitar and pick. Y/n sat there shocked. Sing? What was she going to tell her?

Her heart was beating so fast. She was sure Jirou could hear it. "Okay, ready?", Jirou asked. "Yeah. Start whenever.", Y/n gulped. Her hands shook in anticipation. She was surprised she wasn't accidentally making things float with all her nerves. Usually whenever she freaks out, stuff around her moves or floats. Maybe being in Jirou's presence calmed her slightly. She was soon brought back by the strumming of a guitar.

Y/n, darling, you're my best friend
But there's a few things that you don't know of
Why I borrow your lipstick so often
I'm using your shirt as a pillow case

I wanna ruin our friendship
We should be lovers instead
I don't know how to say this
'Cause you're really my dearest friend

Y/n, darling, you're my best friend
I've been doing bad things that you don't know about
Stealing your stuff now and then
Nothing you'd miss, but it means the world to me

I wanna ruin our friendship
We should be lovers instead
I don't know how to say this
'Cause you're really my dearest friend

I wanna ruin our friendship
I don't know how to say this
'Cause you're really my dearest friend

Y/n, take my hand
'Cause we are more than friends
I will follow you until the end
Y/n, take my hand
I cannot pretend
Why I never like your new boyfriends
Oh, your love for them won't last long
Forget those amigos
Oh, your love for them won't last long
Forget those amigos
Forget those amigos

I wanna ruin our friendship
We should be lovers instead
I don't know how to say this
'Cause you're really my dearest friend
Oh, your love for them won't last long

We should be lovers instead
Oh, your love for them won't last long
'Cause you really are my dearest friend
Oh, we should be lovers instead
(Y/n, Y/n, Y/n, Y/n)
'Cause you really are my dearest friend
(Y/n, Y/n, Y/n, Y/n)

She soon finished panting for air. Y/n sat there in shock. No matter how many times she heard Jirou singing, she could never get used to it. "So..?", Jirou asked. Y/n quickly snapped out of it. "Oh! Um. Jirou, I really like you. I was scared you wouldn't like me back though. So I never said anything. But you wrote me a song? I don't know how to feel. Maybe, it's happiness. But that doesn't matter. All that matters is that, you like me too.", Y/n smiled. Jirou let out a breathe of relief. "I'm glad.", she smiled back. They both slowly leaned in. Neither of them knowing how to kiss. But they didn't care. They could always practice. Y/n took the lead and grabbed Jirou by the back of her head and kissed her. Jirou grabbed Y/n's face and kissed her back.