Class Interview

*Third POV*

"Do the two of you normally have fun training together?", asked a lady. "We're friends.", Shoto said plainly. "You weren't scared?", she asked. "No, I was able to act without fear and according to my training.", Shoto said.

"This is a question for Todoroki..."

"They were interviewed for a whole hour, and Bakugo's answers weren't used at all! All you can see of him is this cut-off part in the corner!", Denki shouted and he and Sero cried laughing. "Use my answers...", Bakugo grit his teeth.

"They protected him in a sense, huh?", Uraraka said. "It's already the third interview, too..." Momo trailed off. "The good rep he got after getting his provisional license went poof.", Jirou said twirling her ears. "It sure is funny though.", Y/n smiled laughing a little.

"They were newly minted but reliable provisional heroes....", said the news lady on Deku's phone. "I heard that the destruction in Deika City was worse than in Camino... but because it was less populated, there were fewer victims.", Iida said.

"Ever since the "look! boy", I feel like people have changed how they see things.", Uraraka said making her eyes wider with her fingers. "It's because endeavor worked hard!", Mina said copying uraraka.

"Don't be too optimistic!", Midnight said. "Things might be moving in a positive direction.", Aikio said. "But behind that is a sense of urgency from being in danger.", Mt. Lady finished. "Are the cheers rooting for those certain to win.", Midnight started.

"Actually prayers for their victory?", Mt. Lady said. "Heroes have become more about showbiz recently, but now, people want them to be heroes in the real sense of the world!", Mt. Lady said as the three women posed.

"Mt. Lady?!", deku shouted and mineta choked him. (kinky 😏) "Aikio?!", Y/n shouted. "We've asked her to come as a special instructor. Since you all are getting more exposure, too. Midnight and Dr. DNA also came along.", Aizawa said.

"I don't need any more exposure!", Bakugo shouted. "Do your best starting next time!", Kirishima encouraged.

"Oh my god! The Helping hero: Dr. DNA! She is known for helping at several hospitals all across Japan! Also a super amazing fighter with her DNA quirk! Can I take notes on you quirk more?! I cant believe...... she is so cool!....", Deku rambled writing in his notebook.

"Izu? Izu!", Y/n shouted. "Huh?! Oh sorry...", he muttered. "I'm not one to talk, but she's the most showbiz one here!", Mineta shouted pointing at Mt. Lady. "Be quiet!", she smiled slapping his hand.

"Today will be a media practicum. I, Mt. Lady, active hero and gorgeous hot commodity, will teach you how a hero should behave!", she said.

"I don't know what we're gonna do, but let's get through this with Plus Ultra, guys!", Kirishima yelled. "Yeah!", they all shouted.

Time skip~ brought by Aikio being gay for Midnight

"The class will be... practice for hero interview!", Mt. Lady shouted. "So casual!", Kiri said. "Hero Shoto, come here.", she said. "Okay.", he said walking up the stage. "You were amazing out there, Shoto.", Mt. Lady said holding a mic to his face.

"What are you talking about?", he asked confused. "Pretend you just finished doing a job! Go!", she whispered. "Right.", he said. "Shoto, what kind of hero would you like to be?", Mt. Lady questioned.

"A hero that can make everyone feel safe when I arrive.", he said. "That's wonderful! If a handsome boy like you came to save me, my heart would start racing, though!", she shouted.

"Do you... have heart problems?", he asked worried.

'Oh dear, what's with this kid! He's so cute! I want him!'