ED 10: Momo Yaoyrozu

*Third POV*

Momo was really excited for today. If you're wondering what today is, it's her four year anniversary with Y/n. She was going to take her on a picnic date filled with many activities. Very simple, but special. She knows Y/n would appreciate it.

Y/n woke up with a text from her beloved gf saying 'good morning love<333' She smiled and sent back a text. Then she realized what the day was. She got very excited and got dressed. She wondered what her gf had planned for the day. Momo texted her telling her to wear something nice. So she put on (desired outfit) and finished getting ready.

Momo put on a cute spring dress and curled her hair. She knew Y/n loved when she wore her hair down. She then went to Y/n's apartment to pick her up. She had made all of the food the night before and packed snacks in her basket. She also out some of Y/n's favorite drinks and desserts in it. She texted Y/n that she could come outside.

Y/n had gotten the gift she bought for Momo, and walked out the apartment. She ran to her lovers car and got in. They had a quick kiss then she buckled in. On the way to their destination, Y/n kept asking where they were going. But Momo kept saying 'It's a surprise'. They listened to some music and sang along with it.

Once they arrived, Y/n's jaw dropped. They were in a beautiful meadow. There were so many beautiful flowers, a big lake with ducks, and a beautiful cherry blossom tree. She was too stunned to speak. (The woman was too stunned to speak 🫣) She then immediately attacked Momo with a hug saying Thank you over and over again.

They sat down on a cute blanket and started unpacking the items from the basket. Y/n didn't expect this at all. But she was very excited, since she's never been to a picnic before. They ate, talked, laughed, and over all just had fun. Momo brought glass so they could paint on them. (I am so sad I never got to glass paint before. I really wanna try tho) They decided to paint each other. By the end of it they swapped them. That way they can frame them in their apartments.

They had a Polaroid camera to take a few pictures. Then took some on their phones to post on Instagram. Many comments congratulated them. Even their friends commented. Though some said something very stupid (cough Denki and Mina cough) They were very happy. Then they exchanged their gifts. Y/n bought Momo a cute bracelet with their initials on it. And Momo got Y/n a photo book of many photos they took over the years.

When the sun started setting, Y/n put on some music and asked Momo to dance. And for the rest of their night, they danced and fell deeper in love with each other. Then they cleaned up their mess, and drove to Y/n's apartment. They really didn't want fo separate, so Y/n invited her in to watch movies. Momo ended up staying the night.