ED 6: Neito Monoma

*Third POV*

It was the last day of the young couples honeymoon. They had gone to (desired/country) to spend their time together. They had so many activities and other fun things planned for their honeymoon. But on their last day, Y/n started feeling sick. In a panic, Monoma quickly went for a doctor.

The young girl quickly ran back to the bathroom to get all the vomit out of her system. She sat on the floor waiting for her husband to return with a doctor. But then she started thinking. When was her last period? She was supposed to have it at the beginning of the trip, but it hadn't come.

Suddenly, many thoughts filled her mind. Was she...? No, she couldn't be. But she was late, so what else could it be. She was having morning sickness for the past few days, but it wasn't as bad as now. She felt a cramp in her stomach and wanted to cry.

Soon her husband and the doctor returned. The older woman entered the bathroom and closed the door, while Monoma waited impatiently outside. He paced back and forth in worry. What if something happened to her? He tried to stay calm, but couldn't help but worry. He had never worried about someone so much in his life until he met her.

"Hi sweetie! I feel like I know what is happening already. When was your last period?", asked the doctor. "Last month. I'm late. I was supposed to have it at the beginning of this trip.", Y/n nervously said. "Well that answers my question. You are most likely pregnant. I brought some tests with me, so you can take them while I step out, okay?", the doctor calmly said. "R-right.", Y/n stuttered.

After peeing on the stick, she waited. And waited. And waited some more. As the time ticked by, she felt herself getting more and more nervous. What was she going to do if she was? How would her husband react? Were they even ready? Was she ready? What if she wasn't a good mom? She flinched as the timer went of. The moment of truth. It was positive.

She sat there frozen in shock, happiness, and maybe a little fear. Tears filled her eyes. She was going to be a mom. A knock on the door broke her trance. "Y/n? What does it say?", asked the doctor. The young girl opened the door and smiled. "It's positive.", she chuckled. Monoma sat in shock then slowly smiled.

He quickly ran up to his wife and hugged her tightly. "Im. Im going to be a father?", he asked excitedly. "Yes. You are.", she laughed. "Congratulations you two! Well I can't tell how far along you are, so you will have to find a doctor when you get back home. I will leave you two now. Goodbye!", she smiled.

After Monoma walked the doctor out, he came back to his wife passionately kissing her. He was beyond excited. Even if they weren't for sure ready, he didn't care. He was going to be a father. Y/n laid her head on his chest as they were on the couch watching Tv. Earlier before Y/n felt sick, they had packed all their things getting ready to go.

"We have an hour until its time to go. So we should go on and get our things ready. I'll put the luggage in the car, you can stay here, okay?", he asked, more like stated rubbing her side. "Okay fine. I will stay here.", she smiled at him. He was already not going to let her do any heavy lifting.

They soon reached their home after a long plane ride. Both were absolutely tired and ready to sleep. After bringing the luggage in the house, they found their way to the bedroom and immediately fell asleep. Monoma brought her body against his chest and wrapped his arms around her securely. After a quick goodnight and I love you, they drifted off to sleep.

Time skip~

The now six month pregnant Y/n sat on the couch watching Tv, as her husband was doing hero work. They had had their appointment yesterday for the gender. But they decided to throw a gender reveal party. While she was at home doing nothing, she decided to make an invitation list. She then made the invitations to be sent to everyone asking if they could come.

Monoma finally made it home from a long days at work. He put his things down and called for his wife. Usually she would be at the door to greet him or at least tell him where she was. But it was quiet. "Y/n?", he asked again. He wandered through the house until he saw her fast alseep on the couch. She had many envelopes surrounded by her and pens.

He smiled and walked over to her. Monoma cleaned up the mess and other items. He went over and moved some hair away from her face looking down at her lovingly. He kissed her temple and carried her to their bed. After laying her down, he took a shower. Once settled in bed he kissed her head again and her stomach. Then he fell asleep.

It was the day of their gender reveal party, and so many of their friends came. They greeted the married couple giving congratulations. Aizawa, Aikio, and Eri came together. Aikio and Eri immediately ran to give Y/n a hug. "Ahh I'm so happy for you hun!", Aikio said. "Yeah congratulations big sis!", Eri smiled. She was ready to be an aunt. Aikio was too ready to be the 'cool aunt' as she says. After seeing Nemuri (Midnight) she blushed and ran to her. The two have been dating for a few months now.

"Hey dad.", Y/n said hugging him. "Hey kid. Congratulations.", Aizawa said smiled. "You ready to be a grandpa?", she joked. "Please don't start. That makes me feel too old.", he chuckled. "Well you are old, Sho.", Yamada (present mic) said. "Oh whatever. If I am what does that make you?", he smirked causing the other man to pout. The two of them have been married for three years now.

After hanging around with old friends and eating food, it was time for the reveal. "Okay everyone, its time to reveal the gender now!", Y/n said holding her husbands hand. They were both given poppers to pull. "Three. Two. One. Pop!", the crowd said. And then everyone screamed in excitement. They were having a baby boy. Monoma picked her up hugging her tightly.

"I love you so much.", he smiled. "I love you too, love.", she said tearing up. They both shared a kiss and couldn't stop smiling. They were smiling so much, their cheeks hurt. After more celebrating and opening gifts, everyone soon left. Some stayed back to help set up the nursery, and bring in all the gifts. The rest of their night was spent being stuck together like glue. The couple just couldn't wait to hold their baby boy.