The meeting

Deku thoughts are- 'italics'
Lemillion thoughts are- 'bold italics'
Shared thoughts or talking together are- 'underlined'
Others thoughts are like- 'this'

*Third POV* Nighteye Agency

It was early in the morning, and the students headed to their internships. What they did know was they were being called to the same place. There was going to be an unpleasant talk... 'The big three are all here, too. This...Wh- What is this? Gran Torino?! And Mr. Aizawa?! Dragon hero: Ryukyu, BMI Hero: Fat Gum, Rock lock, Kesagiri Man, and Mr. Brave. There are so many heroes gathered, from famous heroes from the charts, to minor local heroes... It's amazing... Just what in the world is about to start..?'

"Hey, hey, what's this? What're we gonna do? Hey, Ryukyu, you said it was meeting, I know, but what about?", asked Nejire-chan. "You'll find out soon enough.", Ryukyu calmly replied. "Mr. Aizawa!", Uravity said. "Mr. Aizawa, why are you here?", asked Froppy. "I was called out suddenly. I also heard roughly what's going on.", Eraser head lazily said.

"Girls, I told you before, didn't I? Even if you're still students, now that you're here for your work studies, you're a legitimate part of our forces! You two seem like you'll be able to play an active role in that matter.", explained Ryukyu. 'That matter?' Froppy and Uravity shared a look of confusion. "Nighteye, let's get started. ", Ryukyu said.

"Thanks to the information we've received from you all, the investigation has moved forward substantially. We all now have a conference to share what information we have acquired, regarding what the small organization, Shie Hassaikai, is planning.", Nighteye explained. "I'm completely in the dark about this... "Hassai"? What's that?", Red Riot asked confused. "They might be thinkin' of doin' somethin' bad, so this is a time for us to discuss it together. You two are also very much involved...", Fat Gum said.

~Mini Time Skip~~~>>>

"Well then, let us begin. Those of us from Nighteye agency have been conducting an independent investigation into the designated villain group known as the Shie Hassaikai for about two weeks.", explained Nighteye's sidekick, Bubble girl. "Who prompted this?", asked a hero.

"An accident involving a gang of thieves called the Reservoir Dogs.", said Bubble girl. "I heard about that.", someone cut in. "The police wrote it off as an accident, but there were a number of points that didn't make sense, so we began tailing them.", said Bubble girl.

"I, Centipeder, conducted a follow-up investigation. In my investigation, I found that in the past year, the members of the Shie Hassaikai have increased contact with those outside of their organization and other groups involved with shady businesses, moving with the aim of expanding their organization and increasing their funds. And soon after beginning the investigation, he was in contact with a member of the League of Villains, Jin Bubaigawara, villain name: Twice. They were wary of being tailed, and I was unable to follow them, but with the help of the police, I was able to confirm that an altercation had occurred between the two organizations.", explained Centipeder.

"Since the League of Villains was involved, they also had reached out to Tsukauchi and me.", said Gran Torino. "Where is Tsukauchi?", asked Kesagiri Man. "There were other eyewitness reports to look into, so he went to check them out. Kid, I didn't think it would end up like this. I'm afraid I've pulled you into something troublesome.", Gran Torino said. "I don't think of it as troublesome!", Deku quickly said. "You know him?" Lemillion asked. "Oh, yes. He took care of me during my internship...", Deku said.

'It's the old man with All might in Kamino! Midoriya knows some amazing people!', Red Riot thought. "Please continue.", Nighteye interrupted. "So after all of this happened, we put out a request for help on the HN-" "You can skip that part.", Centipeder interrupted. "Right!", Bubble girl said. "HN?", Uravity asked confused.