Chapter 17 - Just like the first time we met

RAGHVANSH'S POV:

Guys.

My brother seems lovesick. The way he talks about her and the happiness in his voice is enough for me to understand his emotions. I'm so goddamn happy for him.

I smile to myself as the thoughts of Piha surrounds me- making me happy.

I get out of the car because Utkarsh is intimidating and, the last thing I want to do is mess with him. I take a nice stroll looking at the houses around and see a few people eyeing me with curiosity.

Can't a man walk peacefully?

I don't know why this street gives me such a homely feeling, it's giving me a sense of relief and well being all at the same time. I sit on the benches nearby and take a deep breath.

I can't help it anymore, Piha. I'm falling for you, faster than I thought I would. I've tried my best but, I can't stop myself- I don't want to. Do you feel the same way I do? Even if you don't, I'll make it happen. I want to know every single detail of your, every sin you've done, every liking, every disliking, every fucking thing.

I close my eyes and let the emotions soak me.

________________

I stop in my tracks as I see a petite figure cross her arms and lean against my car only to feel my insides burn.

Did I mention how much I hate people touching things I own? Then it doesn't matter if you're a woman or man- I hate everyone equally.

I make my way to throw some inappropriate words at the girl and pull her by the arm to face me.

What the-??

The same deep brown eyes, rosy-blushed cheeks, pink greek nose and thick-long eyelashes. Just like the first time we met.

Her mercury-red hair tumble-

I stand there, awestricken as I look at hair dyed black with highlights of purple. I hope she knows I have a thing for purple. Is it possible for a person to look more beautiful every time you meet them?

"Piha." I mutter staring into her cocoa orbs not being able to divert my gaze.

"Do-do I kn-know you?" She says shuttering with fear evident in her eyes. Wait, why is she scared of me, I am supposed to protect her and secondly why doesn't she remember me?

"Piha it's me." Dumbfuck, tell her your name. "Ragh-"

"Raghvansh sir?!" She cuts. "I'm sorry I couldn't recognise you due to... Uh."

She scans me head to toe. Oh shit.

I might have scared the innocent soul. I take a look at myself. Back denim, black t-shirt, shades and a cap which says 'Dope', I cringe at that.

"Shit, I'm sorry, I didn't realise I was wearing something like this." I flash a nervous smile and hear her laugh.

THAT'S IT.

I have to kiss her. I frown inwardly knowing it's impossible. Does her laugh also have to sound that angelic and magical?

Wait?

Why the fuck is she alone here? Why is she even here?! I take a deep breath, trying to calm down.

"Piha," my voice comes out dangerously slow than it should have,"why are you here? Alone. Didn't I mention that it isn't safe and you should be more careful?"

She scratches her temple and says-

"But Raghvansh sir, I wasn't alone, my elder sister was here with me and I live here itself, I mean that's my house." She points at the same blue single-family detached house. "Some guy wanted to talk to my sister, so I excused them."