Chapter 35 - I mean nothing to you

RAGHVANSH'S POV:

"Rizwan, if you want to come— just come okay? Do not waste my time. You understand?" I yell through the telecom and hang up.

"Chill Raghvansh. Don't ruin your mood because of that asshole." I huff, but it's no stress reliever.

Sensing a knock, I get up and and open the door only to see a frowning Kaushal.

"What's wrong Raghvan? Why are you not picking up my call?" He says as his eyebrows crease together.

Sighing, I say- "Rizwan called me, he's coming too I guess."

"But where are we exactly going?" Shrugging it off, I grab my Mask and shades.

Slipping my phone in the back pocket of my jeans, I shut the door behind me.

"I don't know, maybe just do street shopping or something?" I gesture him to follow me to the elevator.

"Oh. Here itself? They're going to identify us, Raghvan. Kabaddi is popular in Malaysia too," He says and presses the ground floor buttton as we walk in.

Looking behind my shouder, I say sternly- "So what Kaushal? Aren't we humans too? We're in Malaysia, and street shopping is quite popular here, I don't want to regret anything later. Okay? Anyway, do you not want to buy anything for your Rahul?"

I wriggle my eyebrows, causing him to look away— trying to hide his blush- "Okay okay, Raghvan. I'll come. But why all of sudden you want to go shopping?"

I smile to myself as the hospital girl crosses my mind again. Can this series be over already! Dammit, I need to see her, like now.

Video call her, Raghvansh.

Can I? Yes, I can.

But will I? No, not at all. It's just fifteen days more and yes, I want to wait till then.

Why? Because I want to feel it. The feel of seeing her after almost a month. Though it's a bit hard, but it's going to be worth— the sight of her all grinning and honey laced voice reaching my ears.

But not to forgrt, I also like what is going on between us now, it makes me feel good, very good. I've noticed and it makes me so happy to know— that I'm not the only one who enjoys our moments.

It's her too. She likes talking to me, she shares stuff with me— I don't think if anything else can make me happier.

I cannot help but love the way she leaves me a text everytime she's free and vise-versa. It gives me a feeling as if I'm important, as if I have someone waiting for me, as if I have someone of my own. But I should be reminding myself—it's not true, she's not mine. God knows whether she'll ever be.

It's of no use— telling myself to stop falling for her, she's worth it.

We move out of the elevator as it reaches the ground floor and I unlock the phone and my fingers involuntarily open Piha's and my chats and type-

You : Good Evening, Piha! Wanted to leave a text for you, just the way you do for me. I assume you'll be up my another 10 minutes. If you feel dizzy, sleep for another 10 minutes, okay? 10-15 minutes won't make a big difference. Send me quick message once you wake up.

Summarising it for you—It's 7 PM now, and should be around 4:30 in India given that MYT is two and a half hours ahead of IST. Piha is on an oncall right now, which lasts for another three hours. So as she said she would be talking a nap given they have the last surgery for the day lined up, which is approximately two hours long. So as per my thinking, she'll be awake within a while as they have a surgery in half an hour.