Chapter 53 : Kaushal Singhania?

PIHA'S POV :

"Okay fine, call me if something happens, okay??" I can't help but internally chuckle at how worried Ansh is for no reason. Not for no reason but like you get it, right?

He wipes the sweat off his forehead and checks what I assume google recommendations for a reason. I feel like no one or even any paparazzi is jobless enough to roam in the outskirts of Delhi where there is nothing near by but an old out of use Kabaddi stadium where no popular players ever practice.

"Hopefully no one pictured us, or we're gonna to screwed." He continues without noticing me as I go down on my knees to help him stop looking like a serial killer who just came back from wiping out half of Noida's population.

Taking off the grey mask that somehow manages to fuck up the colour combination with even his all black clothing, I push the hood back previously placed snugly on his head.

His eyes meet mine as my fingers accidentally end my lingering on his cheek as I feel myself melt at his usual soft gaze.

So beautiful.

I never thought I'd be this down for anyone in my life ever.

But here we are though.

He actually means so much to me. I would've laughed if you told me those words maybe half an year back.

And I also like him...?

Which might be news or not.

It doesn't really matter since it doesn't affect him and it has nothing to do with him. You know one sided sort of? But that look.

That look.

His blue orbs staring back intensely as if saying something, but I can't decode it, I just can't. Maybe I'm not supposed.

I am not supposed to cross the line, the border of our friendship if I didn't want to lose him, entirely. This was all we could be after all.

But, every single of his signals confusing me, as if challenging to cross the line.

Maybe, just maybe, he isn't too far or very unrealistic. He is my Ansh at the day.

I return back to my to conscious as my palm slips to his neck and pull back immediately. Talking a seat beside him, I watch him nervously stare his at his lap which is obviously very unlike him only for me to push away all my thoughts to slip my fingers to fill the gap between his own and he looks back at me hesitantly.

"Are you still stressed about anyone seeing you with me, I doubt that's gonna happen, Ansh."

The said man shake his head in a no which confuses me further.

What??

I doubt there is some thing else the might be worried about at this moment.

"Pii-hu—never mind, give me a moment."

I feel my hand slip out of his as he gets up swiftly and grabs a piece of clothing places on the dressing table rushing into the restroom.

I can only scratch my head as I'm left behind in confusion. Piha, what just happened.

Do I look like I have an idea. Spinning around I sit on the bed. Maybe Ansh went in to change or calm himself down, but I could help him too right?

He probably wanted some personal space?

Never mind, I thing I should stop racking my brain and overthinking as usual, when he'll just come outside and tell me.

My internals nod in agreement as I move behind until my back hits the bedrest and I pull out my phone.

A message catches my eye after I close my family group tab.

[quadir]
Hi Piha !!
You'll be there for tomorrow's class right? In the afternoon?

As I type out a yes, I feel the phone get snatched out of my reach. My eyes widen at the sight of Ansh throwing my phone on the bedside table as his arms settle on either sides of me.

"Piha." He leans closer, close enough for me to feel his breathe on my face. His blue orbs with a hint of anxiousness scan me as I do the same.

"Can you tell me what's up with you Ansh?" Is all I can say given the moment. My fingertips shift to get the jet black hair out of his face. A moment passes and normally I'd gladly stare at him, but I can't with him being all nervous and not being able to form a single sentence.

To which he just sighs and presses his forehead and nose against mine. His breathe becomes heavy as my patience continues decreasing, which I contradict and say, "take your time."

Raghvansh instantly shuts his eyes and drops himself beside me and rubs his palms over his eyes as if frustrated making me turn to his side.

Piha, is he going through existential crisis or something. I mean...looks like that, but I'm not going to assume stuff.

I don't know, I just like him so much. Seeing this like doesn't feel good at all.

And even before I can realise I'm holding his hand, ending up leaning into his frame.

One thing about Raghvansh Birla is that once you look into his eyes—you cannot look away. His usual stoinic gaze turning into somewhat you can describe as vulnerability.

He lowers himself until I feel a rough pair of  lips on my already sensitive neck causing me to leave a shaky breath at the sudden attack.

I reach for his arm as my sight whitens for a second and my nails dig into his skin. His hand reaches to the other side of my face and it tilts more towards him.

I missed this so much, but he shouldn't know that. He doesn't have to.

What if he did too? I wish. I really do. My fingers curl in his hair as I feel a soft bite on my neck and he uses his tongue to soothe the same area.

By this time his weight is upon me again, fingertips burning on the waist as his off white hoodie on my body moves up another inch.

I try to slide to my side a little as the bedrest begins to sting trying to find the comfort spot which is put to rest as Raghvansh grabs a cushion from his side and my head lifts in the process of his trying to place it there whilst continuing the torture with his lips.

My eyes fly open and unintentionally let out a sigh at the sudden loss of warmth as my body loses control over itself and I push Raghvanch away with all the force in my body.

"PIHA DESHMUKH."

"Rahul bhaiya...?" Is all I can get out of my mouth seeing the guy who just opened the door.

Standing alongside him.

HIM.

"Kaushal Singhania...?"