Chapter 27 - Idiot Box

UTKARSH'S POV CONTINUES:

Her father opens the door and gestures me to come in. I get in and touch his feet so that he doesn't think of me as a spoiled brat even though I did it out of respect.

He nods and pointing towards the sofa, he says coldly- "Sit here, I'll call Aaraya and Pihu. Don't make yourself too comfortable."

He narrows his eyes at me and I bite back my mirth.

"Aaraya your friend is here. Come down both of you!" He calls them out, aloud and probably heads towards the kitchen.

 Come down both of you!" He calls them out, aloud and probably heads towards the kitchen

[Aaraya's outfit]

I take a look around the house. It's a small one but cosy and comfortable unlike Purple or my house. Somewhere I would lay my entire day but wouldn't complain. I turn around my neck as I hear footsteps from the back.

There she is.

It's the first time I'm seeing her wearing a traditional outfit and am sure I won't look at anything else today or any day.

She shoots me a nervous look and I grin muttering- "Y-you look beautiful Aaraya."

Our gaze locks and I hear some idiot's voice- "Di move na, let me sit."

I curse Piha under my breath and hear Aaraya's confused voice- "Huh? Oh."

She moves and Piha sits across me but not before throwing me a glare.

Idiot Box.

I ignore her and intake the sight of the love of my life who's looking all heavenly in the white Kurti Sharara.

"What's up?" There she is, back from her shy self. I can't figure out which one I like more.

"We aren't in that 'friends' phase, are we?" I lean back against the backrest.

I see her smirk and she says- "Oh, yes, you're right. We're in the 'stranger' phase.

As I'm about to say something the Idiot Box interrupts me- "Why are you quarrelling now, weren't you telling Dad that he's a very good-"

I watch Aaraya cover her mouth and glare.

"Pihu, stop." She hisses.

I chuckle and say- "Don't feel embarrassed, Aaraya. I'd be more than happy to know that you find me a gentleman."

"Whatever." She shrugs it off and I continue to stare at her.