Catwoman

it was a dark night in Arkham city, a group of two face's thugs was in their hideout inside a courthouse. they were in two face's office as they were waiting for order as one of the thugs moved a picture off a wall to reveal a safe.  " look what I found" he said before his friend comes up to him and pulled him away slightly as he said, " don't touch it man. he'll kill you". everything went silent before a thug asks, " how long till the boss gets here?" " he'll be here" another thug said before another said, " Riley said he saw the bat. is he here too?" his voice was filled will a little bit of fear which made the thugs laugh a little, but then a shadow sneakers past a window as the thugs kept talking " in Arkham city? why would he come here? you guys just need to chill the hell out" suddenly a glass window was smashed making everyone jump and turn to face the window, " it's batman!" a thug called out but then a woman steps in, she was dressed in a black outfit that covered her arms, hands, and legs as she had black boots on. she also had a mask that covered her head with cat ears on top but left her face exposed. she walks in as she said, " sorry to disappoint you, boys. it's just little. ol' me." 

Catwoman smiled as a thug charged at her as she jumped over him before kicking him in the back making him hit his face on the wall before she turned and saw more thugs coming her way. she ran towards the thug and started to fight them as she broke their arms and scratched their faces with her iron claws. Catwoman then kicks a thug under his leg sending him to the ground before taking him out with her foot before she looked around to see that she was done. she lets out a sigh before turning to the safe on the wall, " now that they're all taken care of, it's time to get what I came for out of that safe" she said to herself with a smile before walking towards the safe. she got to the safe and started to turn the safe's mechanical lock as she placed her ear on the safe. once she hears the sound of the lock clicking, she opens the safe with a smile. " try and get one over on me, will you, harv? I don't think so" she said as she picked up a chip that lied on top of a gun and some money. she got her phone out of her pocket and placed the chip inside as it started to scan the chip and show a map of the area she was in. but as Catwoman was in her thoughts she felt the end of a gun on her head, " get your filthy paws off that, now" two-face said with his finger on the trigger as Catwoman just stood there and smile. 

it was just the begging.