Three

—-

Aviana

I could only see black, as my mind adjusted back to normal, I felt myself panicking. Shit.

I refused to have another panic attack.

"HELLO!" My voice seemed to have an echo. Where the hell was I, my arms were tightened by a belt and a blindfold was fastened around my eyes.

That hoodie looked so familiar.

"Hey, whatever joke your pulling its not funny," my voice was weak as tears sprung in my eyes. "Please."

Thats when I felt it. The bubbling feeling in my chest before I felt my entire body go stiff, almost like I was freeze dried and unable to move or breath.

My hands started to shake, my skin became sweaty and my heart rate increased. I felt myself get flashbacks from the first time this had happened in public, I wanted to cry and hide away under my bed. I was only twelve at the time.

"Stop, please, help me," my strained voice was isolated, no one seemed to be listening. Perhaps they had left me purposely or mabye they wanted to watch me suffer.

If it wasn't for my passionate phobia of having a panic attack, I genuinely would be interested as to what would happen in this situation. I'm sure I was still at school, the atmosphere still felt like it, I couldn't be murdered in school, right? Imagine the embarrassment of having my face on the school's newspaper, 'the one who was killed at our very own Lakers High'.

Stop overthinking.

"Well hello."

I shivered at the sudden voice, recognising it instantly. My heart pounded roughly, my lips quivered as I tried to collect the right words together yet my tongue was tied.

"Kiro?"

I could sense him grinning from the opposite side.

Something I forget to mention. Kiro was otherwise known as a phycopath, not very surprising.

His reputation was far from normal, many people thought this was a rumour, refusing to believe all the horrific stories that were told about him.

He had definitely done this before, something like this. I'm sure of it. Well to be fair, it hasnt been completely confirmed that he's an unknown killer, yet he has admitted to suffocating multiple animals to death. That's as phycopath as you can get really.

If he can do it to an animal, what makes a person think that he can't do it to a human?

As a fourteen year old, many teachers thought he was just a troubled young teenager. But it was soon found out that he had multiple connections with, well, seriel killers and other dangerous people.

In Junior year he was hardly at school so many of us hadn't seen him from last year, hence all the stares in English.

One of the biggest reasons why he was never imprisoned was because of his mother. She was a journalist for the local community and their family  were known to be incredibly wealthy. She had a status and was able to turn down officers at their attempt to put her son in jail.

Where he belongs clearly.

My mouth went dry and soon, my breathing started to speed up. I rocked in the chair I was in, lowering my head to help my breath steady. It was no use, my cheeks flushed with heat, my head felt like it was about to explode.

I needed my medicine, I suppose the two I had taken in the morning had no effect.

A chuckle echoed from the end of the room, the air was cold so I'm guessing it was the school's basement that was somehow always left abandoned.

"Look at you," his voice was uncomfortably smooth from across the room.

"Please Kiro, let me go."

It was silent for a second, their was a fast motion ahead of me, I screamed as I felt the belt being tightened around my wrists. He moved silently.

Uncomfortably, this felt kinky in a way.

"No, I like this, this is fun no?" His voice was sinister and his words slid swiftly off his tongue, like it was a habit.

"You're crazy you know that," I could bearly speak.

The blindfold was ripped away from my eyes, I hissed at the sensation, blinking quickly, I looked up at him hesitantly.

A smirk cornered his lips, I felt myself shrinking at the sight of him. His left cheek was grazed slightly, his eyes almost bloodshot, it was like he was on something, drugs perhaps.

I noticed the surroundings being indeed the school's basement, it was only the two of us present, along with some rustic boxes of god knows what.

He bent down to my level, I let out a quiet whimper as he gently traced my arms with his fingers, his pearly whites forming into a smile. Was he possessed or something?

He raised his hand above my lips, I prepared to be hit, my eyes tightly closed as I flinched before he had even touched me. Yet he hadn't. Ten seconds, nope. fifteen seconds, still no impact.

Peaking my eyes open, I almost sighed, but instead I was befuddled.

His face had softened, his hand was paused mid air and his expression was far from ordinary. He almost looked, guilty?

"Aviana?" What the hell are you doing here?" His voice was calm yet pissed.

"I- um- you-"

I was at a loss for words, he knew my name? Not the point Av. I breathed deeply before speaking.

"You brought me here? You were about to- um- hit me."

I noticed his eyes widen, did he suddenly realise what he was doing? Was he a bloody robot who changed programming? It was abnormal.

Without another word, he untied my wrists, an electric shock made me shiver as he touched my skin.

"Don't tell this to anyone, okay?" His warm breath fanned my perplexed face before he ran up the stairs of the basement from the back door. I was left in shock and confusion.

What the hell just happened.

—-