Twenty Three

—-

Aviana

"Kiro, mm fuck keep going."

"You feel so good baby," his usual hazel eyes had become an intense dark brown. I mumbled his name under my breath, the intensity of his movements created sweat droplets to form on my back whilst arching it under his command.

"I'm, almost..."

The room suddenly became much lighter, almost like a reflection as the body above me slowly started to disappear. My eyelids fluttered annoyingly.

"Aviana?"

I gasped, opening my eyes I was met with Blair's face staring right down at me, her eyebrows furrowed as she stared at me questionably.

"Where did you disappear to last night?"

My mind was still frazzled from being asleep, why did that dream feel so real, more importantly, why am I back in mine and Blair's room? Did the night before with Kiro even happen?

I yawned exhausted, pulling the blanket over my head stubbornly.

"Uh, Kiro and I went out for ice cream," the words dribbled uneasily from my mouth, I've always been a terrible liar. "So I completely forgot about you and Jason in the hot tub, I'm so sorry."

I could feel her glaring at me under the blanket, I hissed as she pulled the blanket off my head, she gave me a glance as though, for a second, she could see through my lies.

To my relief, she didn't question any further.

"Oh, well in a way you're lucky you didn't get to witness Jason almost drowning and me giving him CPR at one point," she chuckled, I noticed her long black hair in a slick ponytail and her makeup was done to perfection.

"Are we all going somewhere or did you just get dressed to take pictures?"

She smiled deviously, my sleepiness from earlier completely vanished as I sat up alert.

"Blair, what are you planning?"

"Well, I may or may not have booked us the most divine beach restaurant near the shore for dinner," she smirked as I rolled my eyes jokingly. "This outfit however is just for pictures, I have a second fit prepared for later."

I laughed, throwing a pillow at her as I got up.

The living room seemed rather empty when I came downstairs, I noticed Jason in the kitchen and Blair by the fireplace, taking pictures as usual.

"Where's Kiro?" My words shot out faster than intended.

"He said he went out for a drink, I personally think he's lying but I couldn't be asked to stop him," Jason spoke from the kitchen.

I didn't recall him getting up in the morning beside me. I most definitely would've heard.

The morning was much quieter than usual, I spent a majority of the time dozing off in the hot tub, my mind couldn't help but replay yesterday night.

It almost felt like a dream, an illusion that I somehow conquered, Kiro suddenly leaving in the morning didn't make me feel any better.

It happened too fast, one moment we hated each other and the next we're in bed together sharing DNA, it didn't make sense.

Just now I seemed to debate his intentions, did he think this was a friends with benefits sort of thing? Was I just a one night stand who he only came to whenever he was hor-?