Twenty One

—-

Aviana

This weekend was gonna be long. I just knew it.

I was sat on the double bed beside Blair's, the red lingerie being twirled around by my fingers while my mind went on a marathon about earlier.

"It looks better on you than it did on the mannequin."

Fuck. He bought me this. Him. Kiro.

My question was simple. Why would he buy me a lingerie set? Out of everything he decided on settling with clothing that is explicitly used for sex.

Or self-love.

Either way, I anticipated that Blair would be coming back up to our room so I quickly threw the bra and panties under my bedding, sliding on my sandals before I went downstairs.

"Aviana come come, we're playing Uno," Blair rushed over to me grabbing my hand and pulling me over to the living room, I tried my hardest to avoid eye contact with a certain someone.

The fireplace crackled delightfully behind us, Jason and Kiro were sat together on one end while Blair and I sat crossed legs on the other.

"Four more cards Jason, haha," Blair sniggered beside me as I laughed at a groaning Jason.

"Why are you so fucking good at this game," he ruffled his hair picking up four more cards from the pile. I looked over to see Kiro across me, a small smirk on his face as he looked down silently laughing at something in his head.

What the hell goes on in his mind. I wish I could spend an hour in his body or even a couple of minutes, just to see through his whirlwind of thoughts. Or is that psychotic of me to even think that?

"Go on Av, it's your turn."

I put down the right card, suddenly realising I was down to my last one.

"Uno!" I yelled, they all rolled their eyes at me while I bounced up and down excitedly. Kiro's attention momentarily crossed me then he continued on playing also placing down his second last card.

"Uno," he looked me right in the eye as he spoke, what the hell is he playing at?

Blair placed down her sixth card groaning, I put down my last card after her with a wide smile on my face.

"I won!"

"You cheated Aviana," Jason huffed.

"No point of being a sore loser, maybe next time you'll be able to come, second?" He sat back in disbelief.

I looked over to see Kiro, his eyes looked mischievous making my cheeks turn bright red and I'm not sure why but the room suddenly felt extremely, hot?

"Guys it's almost night, I was thinking that Ki could make his shrimp pasta for dinner? Please," Blair looked pleadingly towards him, she puffed out her bottom lip looking over at him.

He rolled his eyes in response, I laughed as he finally got up and went over to the kitchen. While Blair was cheering along with Jason, I kept my gaze on him. As if he could sense me burning holes through his behind, he turned around as our eyes met, a small smirk pushed against his lips.