Seven

—-

Aviana

"You're going out with Kiro?"

I was shocked really, I mean, Blair is so sweet and bubbly and Kiro is, well, the opposite.

"Aviana, he's actually my um, brother."

I wanted to gouge out my eyeballs and throw myself off a cliff the moment she said that.

"He's your what!"

To be fair, the similarities in both of their appearances seemed to make more sense now. The raven black hair, hazel ish eyes and strong jawlines, solid genes.

She stood in front of me biting her lip anxiously, meanwhile Kiro was laying on the couch like he didn't give a shit.

"Listen, it's a long story, mabye if I get you a glass of water and you can relax a little, you might feel more calm," Blair took my hand as I felt uneasy, she led me upstairs carefully to her bedroom.

"Just wait there, I'll be back with water and some snacks."

I sat on the edge of her bed, the lilac bedding glowing under the seeping sunlight from the blinds near her closet. Her room was beautiful, nothing like my own.

So if Blair was Kiro's sister, doesn't that mean she is basically related to an animal murderer and a casual physco? Mabye she knew why he had missed last year, perhaps her whole family were part of the mafia and she was the undercover spy.

God if that's true then I'm basically the prey waiting to be eaten -theoretically-.

A couple footsteps came from behind the door, I couldn't help but easedrop.

"So you finally decided to make a best friend and it had to be her?"

I could make out Kiro's voice rather easily, I mean it was incredibly deep and sexy, kind of like those perfume commercials where the man speaks in a fancy accent towards the end. Stop it Aviana.

"Oh just stop it Kiro, she's not bothering you."

The door handle rattled, I scurried back to Blair's bed, sitting in a not so orderly matter with my legs up against her frame. Hopefully I didn't look too suspicious.

She walked in with a tray of snacks and bottles of water, placing them on her bed side table.

"Sorry about that, right so should we get started, I think we should begin with the first scene act-"

"Blair."

She looked up at me, her small, hazel eyes confused. I wish I had coloured eyes. Not that brown wasn't a colour, mabye a majestic green or ocean blue.

"Oh right, you're probably waiting for an, explanation," she huffed, licking her lips as I waited in anticipation.

"I guess I wanted to keep it a secret, you know, after the rumours and weird assumptions people made of him. It was before high school actually, that was when I decided not to go by our family's last name anymore, just so I wouldn't be seen as being related to him. We were only in seventh grade, it's annoying how we are sadly stuck in the same year, if he was slightly older it would've been better."

Her nose twitched as she continued.

"Kiro was never a family guy, he was never home and I suppose he did get into some mischief, possibly harmless. I hope. We still don't know much about him, but he promised he's safe now and not up to anything bad. I'm just waiting until college so I can finally be away from him."

She sniffled as she spoke, I reached out and held her hand softly in attempt to reassure her.

"Hey, I understand. You did a good job at hiding it I must say," I grinned as I watched her chuckle.

Nothing was better than making someone laugh after crying.

Although there were still so many questions I wanted to ask, I decided to keep them private, for now at least.

"Anyway, I think we should get started on tutoring now."

We spent almost three hours going over the different characteristics of Lady Macbeth, I mean the woman was pure insane. Sounded like someone familiar.

"You know what I'm really craving," I smiled at her devilishly. She looked back at me like she could read my mind.

"Chocolate!" We giggled in unison.

"There's some downstairs I think, its in the cupboard next to the refrigerator, I'm too exhausted to move," Blair yawned, her legs were stretched out across the bed, her foot happily on my bag before she quickly moved it. "Sorry."

As I left her bedroom, I tried to remember where the kitchen was, the house was abnormally large so I found myself wondering the halls, admiring each bedroom as none of the doors were shut. Except for one. Music boomed from the closed door, Kiro.

I hadn't heard the loud music from Blair's room, you could only hear it faintly from the hallway upstairs, where I was. Were the doors soundproof?

I finally managed to reach the kitchen downstairs, now where was the cupboard, found it.

While humming the tune of Hannah Montana, I spotted the basket of chocolate at the top shelf, tiptoeing to reach it, the basket seemed to be getting further away.

My fingers inched closer and closer, suddenly my back felt oddly warm, I felt a presence behind me, their head towering over my own.

A large hand pushed mine out the way and grasped the chocolate basket before bringing it down to my level. Gasping, I looked up and regretted doing so.

"Next time, ask," his voice was low making my heart palpitate at the vibration. I felt my face go visibly red, although the feeling of digust overpowered my classic fangirling over his upper abdomen. He was shirtless. Oh my god. Stop.

Before I could speak, he turned his back on me as he made his way to the stove, switching it on. He's a chef? Since when.

"So your not going to apologise?" My voice was quick to escape my lips, a habit I'd had since I was a child.

"Apologise?" He huffed grittily. "For what."

"Yesterday at school, when you practically kidnapped me in the school's basement," my words came out swiftly, as I heard my self back, I wanted to cringe.

He turned to face me, slowly walking towards me until he stood centimetres away from my body, I suddenly felt smaller than usual.

"It was a mistake. I thought you were someone else, and not to mention," he lowered his head towards my own so his prominent, hazel eyes gazed into my own dark ones. "I was high."

I raised my eyebrows, uncertain on how being high makes you kidnap someone and torture then in a basement. Who comes to school high anyway?

"Wait so, who were you actually trying to, um, harm?"

He smirked, an evil spark glinted in his eyes momentarily before he stood straight again, crossing his arms.

"Don't worry about it darling."

Well these next couple of weeks will definitely be living hell.

—-
AN: Thank you so much for 200 reads !!
Remember to vote and comment lovelies<3