Twelve

—-

Kiro

Her small whimpers made me want to physically kill the person that made her like this.

It wasn't an ordinary feeling for me, I was never affectionate or protective of those that didn't mean anything to me, but I did what I had to do.

He was left on the bedroom floor, passed out from the impact his head had on the edge of the bed frame, he was left without a single scratch like I planned. Mabye a concussion though.

He knew best not to tell anybody, or else I would simply make sure everyone at school knew his intentions with Aviana. Or possibly give him a second beating.

How low could you go, raping someone for fun? Fucking bullshit.

The moment I noticed her bold, white heel I quickly followed behind them, I wasn't able to see which room they had entered, so I pushed down every single door in sight. I really couldn't give a fuck.

Once I arrived at the very last door, the faint screaming of a girl caught my ear, my fist made contact with the handle as I broke it off carelessly.

The sight made me sick to my stomach.

Aviana was layed across the bed, her dress pulled up, her underwear was thrown onto the floor and holding her mouth was a motherfucker that clearly wanted a death wish.

He looked my way, immediately lunging towards me. Bad mistake, I held the side of his head and brought him to the bed frame, his head crushed against it multiple times until I felt it was enough.

I would have kept going if it wasn't for an unconscious Aviana, her once curled hair was now a tangled mess in which strands fell onto her flushed face, her lips slightly apart and her eyes were closed.

Yet she somehow magically seemed to look effortless, despite what she had just gone through.

The thought of someone touching her made my head spin with anger, I had to restrain myself to avoid suffocating the guy who lay almost dead on the floor.

My attention went back to Aviana, I scooped her in my arms, ready to leave this fucking house. Until I suddenly realised the lack of clothes she had on, I really wanted to kill that son of a bitch now.

I pulled her dress down and took my own jacket off, throwing it around her legs, keeping my gaze up.

The last thing I needed was a load of horny guys downstairs to stare at her nude behind, if they dared of course, they wouldn't be alive to jerk off one last time.

The party was still in full swing, the only difference was the change in behaviour of everyone, most people were out on the yard throwing up their last meal, others were busy on the couch making out.

Once I finally managed to reach my mercedes, I carefully placed her in the back seat, putting her legs up across all three seats to ensure she was comfortable.

As I closed the door, someone tapped my back gently, turning around I rolled my eyes.

Can this bitch get the hint I'm not interested.