Twenty Two

---

Kiro

I wanted her so bad. From the very start.

More than anything in the world, Aviana Reath was the only person I had my eyes on. And now I have her, all to myself. In a way.

My mind kept replaying our previous interaction, her lips, the way she looked at me, her eyes. Those goddamn big, brown eyes of hers.

Fuck.

She had told me she went to bed, I tossed to my side annoyed feeling the cool draft from the balcony window that was left open. Laying on my back, I spread my arms out so they landed on top of each pillow beside me, as the memories replayed over and over again I knew my body was starting to heat up. In more ways than one.

I wanted to feel her presence again, to hold her in my arms while she falls asleep, playing with her hair until she drifts into slumber.

I started sounding like a fucking stalker at this point.

Turning to my bedside table, I grabbed my phone squinting as the brightness turned on.

Tapping the keys harshly, I pressed send and saw the message being delivered, smirking as I kept my phone in my hand.

A few seconds later, I saw her typing.

I swallowed hard watching the typing symbol continue on for so long, what could she be thinking?

Aviana-
Hmm
Answer your door first then I'll think about it:)

My eyebrow raised before I sat up suddenly hearing a small knock from my bedroom door, my heart stopped momentarily until I bit my lip to stop me from grinning.

She doesn't know what she does to me clearly.

I quickly got to my feet, licking my lips, I inhaled deeply before opening the door. The moment my gaze fell onto her I could physically feel the blood rush down to my lower region rapidly.

She innocently stood in place, her phone in her left hand and a small smile was spread across her face.

Her lips were somewhat puffy, possibly from our earlier activities, and her nose was bright red from the cold. I was so taken back by her face I hadn't realised what she was wearing until my eyes wandered below her neckline.

She had on a beautiful, white silk robe that reflected the moonlight from my balcony window, from the waist it was slightly loose revealing her bare stomach. My heart race sped up drastically.

When I looked back up again, her eyes bored into my own, she looked almost worried.

"Are you okay?" Her voice was soft as she whispered.

"Mhm, come in," My throat became dry as I coughed lowly, standing to the side watching her tiptoe in.

I shook my head from every dirty thought that has bombarded my mind the moment she stepped inside. She took a seat on the edge of my bed, looking around as though she was amazed by the interior design.