Eleven

—-

Aviana

My head was heavy.

I felt my body being lifted by a pair of hands, their fast paced breathing and loud hearbeat vibrated against my ear as I realised I was being held up by them.

"Hello," I could only muster out, it felt as though I was half asleep, like I couldn't move my body or even talk. My lashes fluttered as I attempted to open my eyes, unable to do so.

The sound of a lock turning made my stomach churn, faint music rumbled from downstairs, someone had taken me to a bedroom.

"Who are you?"

I was thrown onto a bed, my body was cold as I heard a belt being taken off, their hands grasped the bottom of my dress, lifting it up slowly.

"Please stop, I'm uncomfortable," my voice was weak as tears sprung in my eyes, I gripped onto the edge of the bed as I felt my undergarments being taken off.

"Stop," I croaked out, yet they refused to listen.

My mouth moistened as I licked my lips, gaining a small amount of strength to scream, I screamed hard in hopes someone could hear, the music was too loud, their hand immediately went to my mouth, covering it.

I felt utterly hopeless, at that moment, the door handle rattled as someone banged against it, my eyelids drooped as a wave of sleepiness suddenly came across me.

There was a vociferous crash, the door was kicked down and I could slightly make out a figure dressed in black, their hands formed a fist and the last I heard was painful grunts.

I fell into a pensive darkness.

It didn't feel like a long slumber, my mind waking up once again. Except it wasn't cold, there was no music playing and it didn't feel like it was midnight.

My body was warm as I turned on my side, sunlight peeked in through the slightly open blinds.

Blinds?

Where the hell was I. Quickly lifting my head, I went straight back down as a strong sensation of shooting pain overcame me.

That was when the flashbacks came back to me, last night, think Aviana.

The party, Brandon and Jasmine, upstairs in a bedroom, someone came and in and- oh shit.

My mind immediately went to my clothings, thankfully I wasn't nude, yet I was wearing something other than the dress I had on last night. It was a plain, white oversized tee.

Looking around at my surroundings, it seemed incredibly familiar, the scent specifically as I realised I was in someone's bedroom.

The door slowly opened, I almost gasped aloud.

"Good morning beautiful," his voice was so cocky it made me sick.

"Kiro, what the hell. Why am I in your bed?"

"You don't remember," he yawned, walking towards his closet as he pulled out a shirt. "Last night."

I furrowed my eyebrows, I knew someone was attempting to, harrass me, I'm pretty sure someone else came in too- no. Impossible.

"Was that, you? You came in last night, you pulled that pervert away from me."

It didn't sound real. Kiro stayed home with his friends, last I remember.

"The one and only," his previous shirt was off, I bit my tongue trying hard not to look down. He turned at the moment I did, smirking. Dumbass.

As I collected the pieces, I realised it could only be him, I didn't necessarily know anyone else that could've been at the party. Jasmine was there too, oh shit I left without telling her, not that I was exactly awake to tell her.