CHAPTER ONE

: Being stalked

-

Sunoo is currently walking alone in a dark road, the only light it has was from the old long post that is sure, will soon turned-off.

Walking alone at midnight is fcking cold and creepy. This was not he expected after transferring his job to nightshift. He worked at a nightclub as a waiter and sometimes a bartender.

He had no choice, or else he would be fired. His boss wants him to change his work hours due to least of of employees at night. If Sunoo doesn't need a money, he would definitely quit his job, or he's not even working right now.

He's still a student and he needs money for his tuition. Part time working is the best way he could think of.

Sunoo just continued walking and walking. It's his first time taking this route because one of his co-workers told him that this path would be the safest way to walk. He can ride a bus and he has money to pay for one, but in this hours, there's not even a single bus to ride, so he had no choice but to walk.

'Something's not right.' A thought came out of Sunoo's head.

He saw the same light post he walked into earlier, and just now, he saw it again. 'Maybe the road has another one.' He thought as he began to walk again clutching his bag on his right shoulder.

A sudden creek of the tree he was passing through made him flinch. Sunoo will be joking if he would say he wasn't scared. He inhaled before he continued to walk again but suddenly stopped when he saw the familiar look of the light post again.

He ignored the thoughts in his mind as he continue to walk, but before that, he dropped a coin on the ground just to make sure he isn't coming to the same route over and over again.

A few minutes of walking, Sunoo's eyes widen when he saw another light post, but what frightens him the most is when he looks on the ground, the coin he dropped just minutes ago is in there.

"Shit." He curses.

He knew something was wrong. How come? Fear started to gush out of his body when the wind blows strongly making him step backwards. He raised his arm and covered the way of his eyes but enough so he can have a sight of the ground. But the dust from the ground is blinding him so he had no choice but to close his eyes as he continue to walk straight.

Trying to walk forward, Sunoo is having a hard time doing so due to the strong blow of the wind. It take a minute or two before the wind stopped, even Sunoo stopped walking. Little by little he opened his eyes, a pair of black shoes was in his sight. Someone's in front of him.

When his eyes look up, it went wide when he saw no one. How did that happened? He looke around of there's a people passing by, but no one is showing at his sight. Sunoo just found out he was already on the familiar way of the village where he lives.

"What had just happened?"

[TO BE CONTINUED]