CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

: "I dare you."

-

"Yah! Sunoo-yah! We're going to be late, you better hurry up! Geez this kid." Heeseung shouted from the outside of the cubicle he was in.

Sunoo finished changing into his clothes, not the uniform, and he went out of the cubicle. "I'm done." He said.

"What took you so long inside?" The older asked while they run fast to the open field where the performing stage was.

"The stocking got stuck on my shoe and I have a hard time removing it, that's why." Sunoo answered the question.

"Come on. We still have 2 minutes before Riki's performance."

They speed up a little in running, not wanting to missed the younger boy's performance.

Sunoo had promised Riki that he will watch his performance and the other would hate him forever if he missed it.

When they reached the field, they saw Jaeyun waving at them sitting at the 5th row of chairs. Sunghoon is sitting beside him, and beside Sunghoon, there follows two vacant chairs.

The two of them went to their direction and Sunoo silently sat beside Sunghoon who is facing the stage, not even turning to greet him.

"Did they performed already?"

"No, it's was just about to start." After Jaeyun's answer, the light around them suddenly turned off and only the stage lights are open.

The screen on the stage flashed a five seconds count and a lot of people chanted together, as the time went to zero the music turned on, making all of them shout, of course Sunoo didn't.

'Fever' by Enhypen playing

A group of seven people appeared on the stage, in position to dance. Sunoo spot Riki on the right side, not too behind.

The group of seven started dancing through the music and Sunoo can't take his eyes of the younger.

The performance went on and Sunoo continued to stare. He looked at the pale skin of Riki and he's breathtaking handsomeness. His suspicion of Riki being a vampire is growing more on his whole body.

"What if he really is? But vampires aren't real right?" Sunoo shook the thought out of his head. "He's a human, okay? Vampires doesn't exist." Sunoo told himself and focus back on Riki.

Everytime Riki moves to the center to dance, the crowd will went wild. Screams and claps all over.

"How can he be so good?" Sunoo thought. Eyes focused in the younger who's dancing on the stage.

"I really love that song. They're my favorite group." Jaeyun said while looking at them.

"Yeah me too. Their oldest member is the most handsome for me." Heeseung agreed to Jaeyun who curled his eyebrows.

"No! Jake is the most of the most handsome member, period." Jaeyun fights back, but before Heeseung could react, Sunghoon spoke making the both of them shut up.

"One more word, and I'll tie your necks together." Sunghoon simply said.

Sunoo went back on watching Riki's performance. The younger spotted him and gave him a small smile before he went back on his facial expression for the dance.

The last chorus ended, so as the song. The performance gathered a huge round of applause from the crowd of their schoolmates.

A lot of people are cheering specially to Riki who is just a new member of the dance club, but already capturing the hearts of the whole campus.

Sunoo and his friends stood up so they can go to where Riki is, and when they did, there's a group of girls taking a photo with him, and greeting him at the same time.

He's already popular.

When Riki saw Sunoo, he excused himself from the group of girls and walked his way to the group.

"Hyung you came!" Riki almost shouted and went to hug Sunoo. The gesture made Sunoo stilled, but insist on hugging back using his one arm only.

Jaeyun and Heeseung started teasing the two of them making Sunoo blush and Riki smiled widely. "Stop it." Sunoo hissed at the two who blows a whistle on their mouths and pretends like nothing happened.

"You shouldn't hug him when you're stinking like a trash. Have shame on yourself." Sunghoon said not filtering his harsh words.

Sunghoon turned back and started walking away and the other two apologize to Riki for the attitude before following Sunghoon.

"I'm sorry about that, Riki. I swear you don't smell bad." Sunoo apologized.

Of course he doesn't smell bad. Sunghoon just hates him so much and they both know that.

"It's okay, hyung! You can go with them. I'll catch up with you later, I'm just going to change." Riki smiled and waved his hand to Sunoo.

"Alright. I'll text you the location." Sunoo replied.

While Sunoo is walking away, Riki stared at where Sunghoon, Jaeyun, and Heeseung is waiting for Sunoo before he give Sunghoon a smirk.

"You're lucky I'm not giving you anything with that attitude of yours." He said in telepathy that only Sunghoon could hear.

The older matches his smirk back. "Oh I'm scared. Try me, I dare you."

[TO BE CONTINUED]

-

A/N: I'm sorry for making you wait for too long! So, here it is. Hope you enjoy reading!

Let's play a game!

Facts about the author (snkssd)
• Ask me anything right here. ☞

[I'll answer some questions on the next chapter.]