CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

: Mad

Sunoo was locked up in his room in an hour already. He kept on calling Riki's phone but it is out of coverage.

"Please Riki. Answer my call." Sunoo cried in front of his phone while dialing Riki's number. He didn't know what's happening outside the room where he was in, since they locked him up inside.

Luckily, he put his phone on his pocket not in his bag before going home from school.

After 3 missed calls. Riki finally answered his phone. "Sunoo!" The younger shouted. When Sunoo heard his voice, he bursted into tears.

"R-Riki. Help me. M-My Dad. He's planning on marrying me to someone I don't know." Sunoo cried to the younger, trying to keep his voice as quiet as possible, not wanting to be heard to the outside.

"Damn it! I shouldn't have gone to that dance practice!" Riki answered on the line beforehis voice soften. "Calm down, love. I don't want to hear you crying. It hurts me." The younger softly said, and Sunoo nods without answering, as if Riki would see him.

"Now tell me where you are and I'll get you out of there." Riki asked.

"At my dad's mansion, at *address*." Sunoo replied, trying to swallow his sobs.

"Stop crying, my love. Fvck your dad. Fvck them all. I will make sure they'll taste my wrath!" Riki gritted his teeth and Sunoo can hear the anger on the younger's voice.

"R-Riki. Promise me you won't hurt my dad. He may be an ass but he's still my dad. And I don't want them to know what you are. It's dangerous for you." Sunoo.

"I can't promise you, Sunoo-yah. They deserve it. They fvcking deserve what I'm going to do with them."

[TO BE CONTINUED]

-

A/N: Enhypen is coming