CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

: I am

"Hyung, Where are we going?" Riki asked Sunoo who currently has his hand on the younger's wrist pulling him towards an empty classroom.

Riki was about to ask Sunoo to have a breakfast with him since the two arrive at school too early when Sunoo pulled him without a word.

Sunoo lets go of Riki's wrist when they reached the classroom, and he stared at Riki with a serious face.

"Riki. I'm going to ask you something and you will answer only the truth." Sunoo stated.

The younger nods as an answer before he asked, "Are you a vampire? Is it you who killed that innocent professor just two days ago?"

"I don't know wha—" Riki was cut off when Sunoo spoke again

"Don't play innocent and answer me truthfully. Are you a vampire or not?" Dead serious.

Sunoo didn't want to suspect Riki so easily, but the younger has an alibi and he is somewhat sure of it.

Riki being a vampire, yes he was sure. Not about the killing though.

Sunoo saw a smirk appear on Riki's lips, making him have a goosebumps. It was the same feeling he felt back when he was cuffef on the bed.

"I am." Riki answered, his eyes turned into deep shade of red and fangs appear on his perfect set of teeth behind his evil smirk.

Sunoo steps backward out of fear, but Riki got a hold of his right wrist, pinning his upper body on the professor's table, his feet still on the ground.

Riki's face is just inches away from his. He can clearly see the deep red eyes and the sharp fangs.

He can't believe that vampired does exist, and one was already in front of him, pinning him on the table.

"R-Riki...." Sunoo breathed out.

"You're so smart, love." Riki stated. "I can't believe you will guess what I am in just a short period of time." His lips is slightly grazing on the older's cheeks, sending shivers down Sunoo's spine.

"I-Is it you? The one who b-bit me?" Sunoo closed his eyes and inhaled deeply when Riki's face is buried on his neck giving it a good sniff and then his lips graze on the part where he was bitten.

"You're right, my love. It's me." Riki whispered on his ear before he stared at Sunoo's lips. "I can't believe, I ain't the first one, but it doesn't matter. I may not be the first, but I will be the last."

Riki then pressed his lips on Sunoo's. Just pressed and stayed there for a little long.

He's too young for an intimate one.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

A/N: I'm so sorry for this seductive 15 year-old boy....

: Please tell me if this chapter isn't necessary. I'll delete it right away.

: Next chapter will be dedicated to the first one who commented here ☞