CHAPTER FOUR

: Who is he?

"Sunoo." Heeseung caught his attention. "I heard our boss switch your shift at night, how is it?" He then asked.

"More tiring than the morning." He answered.

"Of course it is. More people comes to club at night than in the morning." Heeseung replied obviously.

"What makes you want to work?" Jaeyun questioned Sunoo and moved beside Sunghoon so the two can walk together.

"I need money."

"You know you don't. You're filthy rich." Jaeyun said and tsked, moving his arms to put over Sunghoon's shoulder but the other faked a cough and he had no choice but to bring his hand down. The other two noticed the interaction.

Well he's right. Why would he need money anyways, when he can have piles of those in just a single word. But nah, he wouldn't. He wants to have a money by his own hardwork, not because of some shitty-head old man.

"I don't want those. I want to earn money on my own." Sunoo stated as a matter of fact.

"Give it to me then." Heeseung pouted.

"You can have them for all you want." Sunoo fished something out of his uniform coat pocket and throws a card at Heeseung. The older grins at him.

Heesung showed the card to the other two and the three of them already planing on how they will spend the money.

This is what Sunoo is when it comes to money. He just throws it away like it's just a piece of trash. Money is important to him but only when he was the one who earned it.

"That's why you're my favorite!" Sunghoon shouted on his back grinning like a mad man. He shook his head at that.

The three knows everything about him even his bank account number. Doesn't matter. He trusts the three so much like his mother.

"Just don't talk to me about it. You can spend it on anything you want." He again replied. The others didn't ask any further and just thanked him for lending his card again.

They knew Sunoo is not comfortable talking about his wealth so they just shut up and they just continue walking to the bus stop.

While walking Sunoo is in front and the other three is behind him looking like his bodyguards.

Sunoo then felt the anxious feeling again. The same feeling from last night, and at the same time, his head ache too much. He hold his head as he groan in too much pain, knees collapsing on the dirty side walk.

The pain continues and he can't hear nor feel anything around him. His full attention was focused on his own head that is aching non-stop.

It took a few minutes for the pain to stop, and when he opened his eyes, he was alone in a forest. Not in the side walk with his friends and no one is there.

"W-Where am I?" The poor boy asked head still aching but unlike earlier, it is bearable. He stand up and looked around and the only things he can see are the huge trees and the soily ground and nothing more.

Little did he know his friends are calling him, shouting his name and catching up to him while he runs away. All the people around him witnessed what happened even his pain. From the head ache to his lost mind.

Sunoo closed his eyes again for a good minute, and as he opened it, he was already on the middle of the road, not the forest.

The red light from the lightpost is visible on his sight, and he can hear a loud horn coming from a moving vehicle. When he looked on his right his eyes widen when he saw a truck nearing it's way to him.

Sunoo can't move away from his place. He doesn't know why, so he just closed his eyes and wait for the truck to strike him.

After a few seconds, he opened his eyes and he saw the truck pass through him, his body was pressed on someone else's who also have his arm around Sunoo's waist.

Sunoo's head is in the side of the head of the man who saved him, his chin pressing on the man's shoulder. He's breathing heavily like he's almost out of breath as he saw his friends running towards him with worried eyes.

When the man noticed Sunoo relaxing. He removed his arm from his waist and walks away with three words leaving his lips using a soft and not too deep voice. Manly to be exact.

"Be careful, love." Sunoo can't hear the last word the man said.

The man left unknown for Sunoo and didn't saw his face. He haven't even got to thank him for saving his life, just now.

The man just disappear and he already has his friends around him, asking him about what happened and scolding him at the same time.

Sunoo's mind is on another dimension. He can still feel the unknown man's body on his, leaving a manly scent on him.

Who is he?

[TO BE CONTINUED]

-

A/N: Let me ask y'all too. Who is he? (σ≧▽≦)σ

: And yes, I finally decided to make Sunoo an heir of a wealthy man but a hardworking individual.

: If you noticed that Sunoo is like a whole different person in this fic, I'm deeply sorry for that. Like what I said, this is an alternate universe fanfic. But don't worry, I will try to fit the bright and bubbly Sunoo here.