CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

: Video call with the squad

"Sunoo-yah!" Heeseung exclaimed when their calls connected. Jaeyun and Sunghoon was both on his sides.

"We haven't heard of you for weeks! We're so freaking worried!" Jaeyun followed making Sunoo smile a little.

It's just a few weeks of him being stuck on his room but he already missed his friends. So much.

He wanted to cry, but the thought of being laughed at by his friends made him stop. They will call him baby again.

"Look at where I am and you already know the reason why I've been missing." Sunoo replied.

Sunghoon raised his left eyebrow when he noticed the familiar ceiling behind Sunoo.

"What are you doing there?" Sunghoon asked coldly but his tone almost sound of curiosity.

"My dad locked me up and—" Sunoo's tears fell when he remember the betrayal of his mother. "—and mom was with him. She didn't stop him."

"Damn. I knew it! That woman was a solid barbie doll." Heeseung gasped.

"She's a fucking plastic bitch. The way she treated us whenever we were in your apartment was so full of act." Sunghoon gritted his teeth.

"Uh...Sunghoon. I think you're cursing a little too much—"

"Shut up!" Sunghoon hissed making Jaeyun hide behind Heeseung.

"Dude I swear he's about to eat me alive!" Jaeyun whispered to Heeseung but everyone can hear it. Sunghoon throws a pillow at him.

Sunoo smiled at what he's seeing. He missed how noisy his friends are. How Jaeyun like Sunghoon too much and the latter kept rejecting him by being brutal. And there's Heeseung who's always in between the two.

"How are you, Sunoo?" Sunghoon softly asked when he and Jaeyun finished fighting like chickens.

"I'm fine I guess. But Riki..."

"What about Riki?" Jaeyun asked.

"I missed him....."

"So damn much."

[TO BE CONTINUED.]

A/N: Sorry I'm late. I'l post another update tomorrow.