CHAPTER EIGHT

:Maid cafe?

"Everyone. Have you decided what booth you'll do during our School Festival?" Mr. Jang asked the whole class.

School's fest is coming in two weeks and every section is already pressured about the booths.

They're class is the winner in three consecutive years because of their unique ideas in their booths every School festival.

In this year, no one knows if their class will still win. But they're not as pressured as Sunoo was.

He is sure that he and his friends will be the center of the booth again.

It's okay with Sunghoon, Jake, and Heeseung, but for him it was always an embarrassing moment for him.

"What about escape room this year?" One of their classmates said.

"Nah. Class 6 is already doing that. We have to make it more unique." The class representative stated.

"It's okay, class. You still have two weeks to think about it. I'll be leaving this class earlier so you can talk about it." Mr. Jang said and fix his things. He went out of the class.

"What about maid cafe?" One of their classmate suggested.

"That's not unique anymore." Sunghoon replied.

"You're right, it's not." The class representative said but then smirked. "But it will be, when the guys will be wearing the maid costume."

All of the boys went frozen with what the representative said. Specially Sunoo and his friends.

Almost all of the guys ranted that they don't like it but the other girls just really like it, so they decline the rants.

Sunoo just listen their debate, but deep inside him, he already wanted to disappear at the thought of him wearing a maid costume.

But a voice from beside him made him woke up from his thoughts.

"That's cute, hyung. I would like to see you wearing one." Riki smiled that made Sunoo had a goosebumps.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

-

A/N: Actually, I didn't want crossdress maid cafe for a school festival. I think that will change. But do tell me if you want that to happen.

: So if you don't like the maid cafe and you have any booth suggestions, you can comment it right here >>