CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

"What do you want from me?" Sunoo asked when he arrived at his father office inside the mansion.

"Is that a good way to greet your father? And look at yourself. You look like shit." His father remarked making him roll his eyes.

"First of all, don't expect me to treat you like a father when you're the one who's making me miserable. And second, thanks to you I look like this." Sunoo answered sarcastically.

"Tone down young man. I could punish you by hurting your beloved." The old man threatened.

"Don't you dare hurt him." Sunoo gritted his teeth.

Right now, he has no idea of where Riki or what happened to him since the old devil spawn took him away. He just hope that he's alright.

"I called you here to discuss about your incoming wedding with Riki. I don't want to have a grand wedding after the two of you disobey me."

"Stupid. When did we disobey you?" Sunoo scoffed a laughed mockingly at the old man in front.

President Kim ignored him and continue talking about how the wedding will be civil. No island wedding, no reception, just a simple contract signing.

That's his way of marrying us of?

"The only problem now is, you have to convince Riki on marrying you, or else he'll die before you see him again." His father smirked devilishly when Sunoo's eyes filled with frightened but his teeth gritting in anger.

"Sunoo-yah." Sunoo's eyes widen when Riki spoke in his mind.

"R-Riki? Where are you?!"

"Calm down. Or else he will know."

Sunoo forced himself not to cry or show his longing emotion or else his devil father will notice.

"Listen to me, Sunoo. The wedding."

"Riki, don't tell me you wanted to agree being married to me?"

He can hear Riki's chuckle. "Of course I want to marry you. But now is not the right time for that. You're not ready."

"But how can we stop him? I don't even know where he locked you up?"

"Listen. Tonight you're going to escape this hell hole." Sunoo's eyes widen becahse of that. His father scrunched his forehead.

Before the old man gets to ask him, he ran out of the room and went to hide in his own.

"How? The guards are everywhere. It's impossible for me to escape, and what about you? I won't leave you here!" A tear escaped Sunoo's eyes. Everything is too much for him.

"Someone will help you out. Someone I trusted before." A pain can be heard on Riki's voice.

"Someone you trust before? Why trust him again?"

"Because he cared about you." Sunoo can't see it but he knows Riki is smiling right now.

"Okay I agree to the plan. But who is this person?" Sunoo curiously asked.

"You will know once he arrived. I'll talk to you again, my love. Please get ready amd be careful. I love you."

"I-I love you too." Sunoo replied.

[TO BE CONTINUED]