CHAPTER THIRTY

: President Who?

"Please eat your dinner, young master. You've already missed breakfast and lunch,  you can't miss this one too." The maid begged as she placed the tray in Sunoo's bed, lifting the spoon herself to feed him.

"I said, I don't want to." Sunoo irritatedly replied pushing the maid's hand not too hard. Just to swat it away from his face.

The maid sadly bow down her head before leaving the room. Sunoo sighed when she went out of the room and he stared at the food in his front.

He doesn't want to eat. Not when things are fucked up. His dad is a bullshit and his mom betrayed him. Sunoo haven't heard anything from his parents since he was locked up in his old room.

He started roaming his eyes around the room. Completely ignoring the food that was made for him. Nothing has changed. It was still the lifeless room he used to have before. Just like who he was before he had his friends.

So lifeless. Always alone.

A sudden knock on the window caught his attention and when he looked at it his eyes widen.

"Riki."

Sunoo rushed through the window and hurriedly opened it so Riki can enter. When the younger was already inside, Sunoo rushed through him and insert himself on Riki's chest.

"R-Riki. You came." He whispered on the younger's chest, slightly wetting the latter's shirt because of his tears.

"I'm here now. Calm down." Riki said in a soothing voice as he rubs Sunoo's head softly to calm him down. Then Riki niticed the untouched food. "Why didn't you eat your meal?"

Sunoo ignored the scolding and he pulled out of the hug but still clutching on Riki's shirt on his sides. "Help me. I don't want to get married. Please Riki. Get me out of here!" Sunoo aggressively shook Riki's side.

Riki gets a hold of Sunoo's hand to stop him from having a panic attack. "Shush, love. I won't let them take you away from me." Riki whispered with his eyes burning red at the thought of Sunoo getting married to another man who is not him.

"You're mine."

"If there's someone whom you should marry. That would be me." Riki gritted his teeth and fangs. He pulled Sunoo back on his chest.

But a slow clap caught bith of their attention. Riki's eyes are back to normal when he stared at the person in front of Sunoo's door.

"I see, you two already know each other." Sunoo's dad said putting his arms on his chest as he stared at the two.

Riki's eyes widen when he finally niticed who that man is.

"President Kim?" Riki confusedly asked.

"Fancy seeing you here with my son, Riki."

[TO BE CONTINUED]

-

A/N: How do you think did they know each other?

: Not proofreaded