CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

Trigger Warning: Violence / Gore

*

: Third Death

"W-Why are you doing this?" The school's guidance councilor weakly said as she spits out blood from her mouth.

The person—no—the monster in front of her smirked, raising the bloody covered baseball bat using both of his hands, striking the old woman's thigh with it, making her skin tore and her bone can be seen, almost leaving her thigh.

A lot of blood fell out from it, making her pee on the spot because of the unbearable pain.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!" The scream of agony filled the whole room and a lot of people from the outside seem to heard, because after a few minutes, the door was being banged hard.

"I guess I won't be able to answer your question. I need to finish my job here since a lot already seem to notice." The monster smirked again, throwing the baseball bat aside before kneeling down beside the councilor.

The monster raised his palms, releasing a heavy black smoked and then pressed it on the latter's mouth. He smirked at how he witnessed the old woman's body shook in pain, trying to get away from his grasp but it was no use. She died without a fight.

"Let's see if you're still not going to give me what I want." He smiled devilishly before he disappeared in the air.

The door opened and students and staffs freak in horror as they stared at the woman lying dead with her eyes and mouth open on the floor of her own office.

-

"Sunghoon!"

Sunghoon stopped from walking when he heard Jaehyun's loud voice from behind him. He looked back and he saw the other running towards him.

"Have you heard what happened just now?" Jaeyun asked, catching his breath.

"It happened 'just now.' So yeah, I know." Sunghoon said in sarcasm as he rolled his eyes. Well, it was really obvious.

"No sarcasm okay?" Jaeyun replied then he continued. "The guidance councilor was murdered at her own office."

"The what?!" Sunghoon heard it right, but he wants to hear it again.

"The guidance coucilor was murdered. I'm going to look for Heeseung-hyung. He has to know this too." Jaeyun replied before he run away, not even glancing back at Sunghoon who has his brows furrowed.

"You don't have to act dumb." A guy, definitely younger than Sunghoon said.

Sunghoon almost startled when he didn't notice, that person was already beside him.

It was Yang Jungwon wearing an almost annoying smirk on his face as he talked to Sunghoon.

"What do you mean?" Sunghoon raised one of his eyebrows.

The younger gave him a smile. A sinister smile.

"Like what I've said, don't act dumb..." The sinister smile went wider on the younger's face.

Sunghoon stopped himself from punching Jungwon. He knew the younger was just testing his patience and trying to annoy him at the same time.

"....because we both know who murdered the councilor."

[TO BE CONTINUED]

A/N: Sunoo and Riki wasn't in this chapter, and I know you know why.

: No dedication for this chapter since no one got the answer right on the last chapter. I'll do a random picking for dedication on the next chapter.

Comment here ☞