CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

: Who he really is [His past with him]

"Will you stop following me? Damn you're annoying the hell out of me." Sunghoon hissed at the person behind him.

"You know you can't avoid me forever, cousin." Jay replied with a grin. Sunghoom changed a lot, he noticed.

The once shy and silent cousin who loves books and figure skating he has, is now already cursing and shouting at him, when in fact Sunghoon can't even talk to him nor any of their other relatives.

"I'm sorry to burst your bubbles 'cousin' but I will never go back." Sunghoon said, saying the cousin word in a sarcastic and disgusted way,  as he continued to walk. "Just go back to that boyfriend—I don't fvcking care who he was in your life. But just leave me alone."

"Jungwonnie's not my boyfriend. He's my bestfriend." Jay replied while following Sunghoon. "Do I have to threaten you again?"

"Of course you will again." Sunghoon scoffed and face his cousin. "So, humor me. Who are you planning on using against me again?" Sunghoon asked in a sarcastic way.

"Maybe him again?" Jay smirked as he spot the person he is talking about. "Oh. There he is!"

It was Jaeyun.

"Tough luck but you can't use him against me again." Sunghoon said while looking at Jaeyun who is wearing an airpods, listening to music, while waiting for his personal driver in front of the campus.

He stared at Jaeyun with longing emotions filled his eyes.

"Well I can regain his memories back."

"Don't you dare." Sunghoon's eyes darken.

Jay matched his dark aura. "You still care for him after everything he has done?"

"You forced him. Jaeyun did that against his will."

Sunghoon's fangs appeared revealing his true identity. A vampire.

"I let the first one slide because I can't do anything, but I swear to hell, Jay." Sunghoon gritted his fangs, the first time he did.

His eyes turned into deep shades of vermilion.

"Touch him again. Touch my ex-fiancee again and I'll show you what real hell means."

[TO BE CONTINUED]

-

A/N: Spoiler: None of them are minors.

---

[Chapter 32 Sneak peek]

"I never wanted an arrange marriage!" Riki angrily shouted.

"Y-You.....L-Liar." Sunoo almost whispered.

"This is a fvcking misunderstanding, Sunoo! He's the one who is lying! Damn you. You fvcking old fart!"