CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

: Escape

-

While sitting silently on his bed. Sunoo can't help it but to fidget with his fingers. He's getting nervous as each second passes.

The door opened and a different maid entered the room carrying a tray of food. The face was new to him, but Sunoo thought he must be a new hire.

The maid suspiciously looked around as if he's checking if someone else is there aside from the two of them, before hurriedly placing the tray on the bedside table.

"Young master, take this." The maid said handing him a syringe with a liquid inside. Sunoo's brows furrowed as be looked at the syringe in his hand.

"Trust her Sunoo. She will help you get to him."

"Make sure you be careful young master. If anyone comes in your way before you get to the other young master, use that in him." The maid said pointing at the syringe.

"But what about Riki?"

"Don't worry about him. It's not just me who's going to help you. Majority of the people inside the mansion are on young master Riki's side." The maid smiled and Sunoo breathe in relief.

"How?" Sunoo asked in wonder.

"He may not look like it, but that little devil has a lot of tricks in his sleeves." The maid smirked.

"Go, my love. Promise me you'll be careful."

"I will. I'll wait for you Riki." Sunoo sobbed out.

"Shush. There, there." The maid rubbed his back to calm him down. "You have to be tough right now or you won't be able to escape."

Sunoo wiped his tears and nodded. "I'm sorry. When will I get out?" He asked.

A sudden commotion outside startled Sunoo as the maid smiled. "Go, run! Make sure to use that syringe to whoever blocks your way."

Sunoo stand up and rushed through the door. He saw all of the guards fighting each other. He doesn't know who works for Riki and who doesn't, so he ignore then and starts running to where the stairs are.

When Sunoo got down he took a deep breath due to exhaustion. The mansion is really big and he just can't get used to it even though he lived here since he was a kid.

"Young master, here." A guard called for him but Sunoo didn't budge in where he was standing. He's afraid that this man doesn't work for Riki.

"Don't worry. I'm with the little devil." The guard smiled. And that's where Sunoo knew he's with Riki.

The two of them run in a way through the back door. The guard beside said that they would be at risk if they went to the front door.

They reached outside but they still have a long way to get to the main gate.

"Aaahhhh!" The guard screamed in pain as he collapsed on the ground.

Sunoo saw three other men cornering him. He stared at the syringe in his hand. He knew that thing could only take down one person.

"Now or never." Sunoo whispered to himself then attack one of the men and hovers on top. He plunge the syringe on the man's neck making the latter scream, but it was cut off when the man started throwing up white bubbles in his mouth.

"Good job my love. That was a great move." He heard Riki said in telepathy.

Sunoo was about to reply when the two other men starts attacking him. One punched him hard in the stomach that made him sat down the ground and cough blood. Fuck!

They were trying to charge them again when they both collapsed on the group, screaming their lives out of their body.

"I guess I'm a little late." The voice behind him said before he was picked up in a princess carry. 

His eyes widen when he heard that familiar voice as he looked up at the man carrying him. The man gave him a smile.

"Sunghoon-hyung."

[TO BE CONTINUED]

-

A/N: 55.6k reads and 3.97k votes. I love y'all so much. This just makes me want to update more often (.>⌵<)