CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

: Two new faces

Sunoo stared at his reflection on the mirror while caressing his neck. The part where Riki bit him earlier.

Yes. Riki bit him again for the second time.

Sunoo heard the younger beside him chuckled while looking at him. He can't believe Riki is a real vampire, but what he wonders the most is that the younger is acting like nothing happened.

"Come on, Sunoo. Stop staring at it." Riki stated smirking.

"Shut up! After you bit me?!" Sunoo glared at Riki who still has a smug on his face.

"I'm just claiming what's mine."

"Well, just so you know, Mr. Vampire. I'm not yours!"

"Lower down your voice, love. Or I'll shut it up myself." Riki said in a serious tone.

Without even a word. Sunoo's mouth shut. Riki chuckled before he speak. "Come on, wevre going to be late on the first class."

Riki was the first one who went out of the restroom and Sunoo followed him from behind until they both reached their classroom.

Inside the classroom, Mr. Jang is already in front of the class, but it's not just the professor who is on front.

Two new faces are standing beside Mr. Jang. Thr two caught the attention of everyone in their classrom.

"You two are late!" Mr. Jang scolded and signaled the two to come inside.

Sunoo looked at Riki, and he's telling the truth when he saw the younger looked tensed while staring at the two boys in front.

"Riki, What's wrong?" Sunoo whispered and Riki just shook his head and placed his hand on top of Sunoo's in the table gripping it.

Sunoo is wondering of Riki's actions. He didn't know why.

"I don't know why new students keep transferring to our class." Mr. Jang started.

He's right. Transfer students keep coming and choosing their class. First was Sunghoon, followed by Riki, and now these two.

"Maybe our class is just the best in everything." The old man joke, receiving laughs from the class.

"You two. Introduce yourselves in front of the class." Mr. Jang tells the two.

The one with the pretty face steps a little forward. He gave everyone a charming smile, and again, squealings cam be heard.

"He's mine!" One guy shouted.

"I want them both!"

"Hurry up, introduce yourself! I want to know what will be my new surname when we get married!"

The new boy chuckled.

"Settle down, class. Let him speak first."

"Hi. I'm Yang Jungwon." He said then the other one followed.

"It's Park Jongseong. Call me, Jay......" The latter stopped mid sentence and smirked, then he looked at Sunghoon who has an annoyed look on his face.

".....Sunghoon's cousin."

[TO BE CONTINUED]

A/N: Jay and Jungwon is now here! What do you think will be their roles? Wil they be protagonists of antagonists?

: Let's have a guessing game! The next chapter will be dedicated to the winner.

Rules: No multiple answers and one comment each only. The first to guess will be the winner.

Game: Guess my current I-Land bias.
[Clue: No one in Enhypen]

Answer here ☞