CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

: Court?

-

"You're so good at dancing, Riki. I didn't even know you can dance." Sunoo said as they walked their way to the restaurant outside their school, where they're going to eat with Sunoo's three other friends.

"Hyung, don't compliment me like that, I'm blushing!" Riki placed both of his palms on his red fluffy cheeks, making Sunoo laugh at his cuteness and being too straight to the point.

"You're cute you know." Sunoo chuckled and pulled Riki's hands away from his own cheeks.

"Anyways. There's a cafe nearby, and they serve great quality of coffee. Do you want to ditch the three with me?" Sunoo asked and without any hesitation, Riki nodded at him.

"Anything you want!" The boy cheerfully said. Sunoo on the other side is already bothered.

"Riki, if you don't mind me asking. Why are you like that?"

"Like what, hyung?" The younger asked, brows furrowed.

"You always do everything I wanted. Really Riki? What are you up to?"

"I like you, hyung. That's the reason." The younger confessed, making Sunoo almost wanted the ground to swallow him because of the redness of his face.

"Riki!"

"What? You asked me why, and then I answered you. I really like you." The younger said too straight to the point.

It's now Sunoo's turn to cover his face using his palms.

'Dang it you little kid. He knows how to make me blushed.' Sunoo thought.

"Sunoo? What's wrong?"

Sunoo? He called him Sunoo. His name. Not Hyung. Just Sunoo.

"No Riki. Nothing's wrong. Everything's fine." He answered immediately, making Riki smile.

"Now that you know it, Sunoo-yah....."

Sunoo raised his left eyebrow while waiting for the younger to finish his sentence.

".....Can I court you?"

"E-Eh?!" Sunoo is startled. For real. "What do you mean? Court? Riki you're too young!" Sunoo almost shout.

"I don't care." Riki's face went fierce. "I'll still court you, even though you don't want too." Riki stated seriously. No hint of joke can be heard in his tone of voice.

Riki then leaned against Sunoo's ears as he whispered, "And I'll make sure you won't be able to say no." In a husky voice.

'What have I gotten myself into?!'

[TO BE CONTINUED]

-

A/N: Ni-Ki's too straight to the point, isn't he?

: And the courting begins.

-

Question: Sunghoon is a vampire too?

• I don't want to spoil my readers, so it's a secret. Stay tuned so you will know ;)

Question: Do you have any siblings?

• Yes, I have.

Question: What's your favorite song from Enhypen?

• I love all of their songs but 'Let me in' is the Top 1.

Question: What's your favorite Chapter in this book?

• Chapter Fifteen for now. Who knows, maybe that would change.