CHAPTER FIFTEEN

:His bite

F L A S H B A C K
[this happened before the previous chapter]

Sunoo woke up in an unfamiliar bedroom. It was dark but he knew this is not his bedroom. He was laying on the bed and was looking around the huge but dark room. He's not blindfolded, yet he can't see a single thing inside.

He recalled everything that happened before he woke up inside this bedroom. It was Jaeyun's birthday and he and Riki went to the club together. They ordered drinks for themselves before Riki went to the bathroom.

He saw Sunghoon sitting alone and being the good friend he is, he joined his bestfriend on the table. Sunoo deep inside didn't want to drink but he felt like Sunghoon's words made him do so.

Sunoo shot the drink and went dizzy afterwards, giving Sunghoon a chance to kiss him. Sunghoon kissed him. His bestfriend.

Sunoo was about to stand up when he can't move his hands. He tried to wiggle but he got hurt instead. He knew right then that both of his hands are handcuffed in the headboard where he's currently laying.

The handcuffs was locked tightly around his wrist so it's no use. Sunoo just quietly layed on the bed when the knob of the door clicked. He thought he will see something much more clearer things, but when the door opens, it was still dark.

"Who's there?" Sunoo asked the person who opened the door. Was it really a person? "Help me, please. I'm cuffed." He begged but no one answered him, instead he heard only footsteps nearing where he is.

Sunoo started to have goosebumps when he doesn't know what was about to happen. Will the stranger hurt him?

Sunoo caught his breath when he felt that person's presence sat beside him on the bed. His goosebumps went wild because of the presence beside him.

"W-Who are you?" He asked but he didn't get an answer. He felt that person's hand, caressing his cheeks that is making hin shiver because of the cold touch from it. "W-What do you w-want?

Sunoo felt something surround him that he didn't know what it was. He felt like he was dazed and his body went weak.

"You let him kiss you." The person beside him whispered. Sunoo heard that voice, it was so familiar, yet he didn't know who it was. "You're mine and no one else is allowed to touch you that way but me!" The stranger continued to talk.

Sunoo can feel how angry the person beside him is. Through the anger in his voice and the heavy suffocating atmosphere inside the bedroom.

"You deserved to be punished."

The stranger's head went beside his neck and Sunoo felt his hot breath there. "W-What are you doing?" Sunoo stutters.

The stramger just gave him a deep chuckle before he opened his mouth, showing his fangs as he sunk it on Sunoo's neck.

He wanted to scream but no voice came out of his mouth. He can feel him sucking blood on his neck that made him grow more weaker at each suck. But there's one thing that pops out from his mind.

Vampire.

When the stranger got contented at drinking, he let's go of Sunoo only to lick the bite marks he left for a few times as he stared at Sunoo's sexy expression.

"Sweet." The stranger chuckled sexily while using his thum to caress the bite marks on Sunoo's neck. "That's your punishment, love. Don't you ever make me jealous again."

Sunoo is still on dazed but when the moon went passed through the window of the room, giving a light that strucks through the stranger's face.

Sunoo wasn't sure but one name came out of his mouth when the moonlight was finally gone.

"Riki...."

[TO BE CONTINUED]

A/N: I'm giving you an early update in exchange of the late chapters I've given you in the past few weeks.

: More of vampire Ni-ki and suspicious Sunoo in the next chapters.

: If I have a carat-engene reader here with me, please stream 'Ready to Love' by Seventeen. They're back with another masterpiece!